Taylor Walker - racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Racists worst than rapists apparently.

Did I seriously see a grown man earning 5x what I ever have in my whole life crying about two words said a month ago in a different state on Monday? Here's the agenda mate. We constantly divide on a race to hide the true divisive issue. Wealth and income equality as long as keep focusing on those two words Bob will never ask why some people have 5 houses and some people have none. Just finished selling a house for a Kew couple, kids pocket 2 million tax free and never have to work again for the rest of their life. I'll be slaving for life and inherit nothing. Inheritance and income inequality is why they hyper blow up race to distract.

Did I seriously see a grown man earning 5x what I ever have in my whole life crying about two words said a month ago in a different state on Monday? Here's the agenda mate. We constantly divide on a race to hide the true divisive issue. Wealth and income equality as long as keep focusing on those two words Bob will never ask why some people have 5 houses and some people have none. Just finished selling a house for a Kew couple, kids pocket 2 million tax free and never have to work again for the rest of their life. I'll be slaving for life and inherit nothing. Inheritance and income inequality is why they hyper blow up race to distract.

Slaving? What's the commission on a 2 Mil sale? I'm guessing in excess of 50K plus close to another 10 in marketing cost.

The same 2 Mil cleverly invested is going to bring in somewhere in the region of 40 to 60K a year. Split between "the kids".

I'd say you did way better for a month's work than they do for a lifetime of their parents' work.

Even if Tex hadn't been fined or suspended he still copped a huge penalty: career gone, reputation gone, life as he knew it gone, to me there are two issues here: the fact that someone who has been in the system for over 10 years and went through all the education still mucked up,the other is Tex struck me as a bit of a stand up guy and indigenous players from other teams must think if someone like that says this stuff do my teammates do it also.

Tex struck me as a bit of a stand up guy and indigenous players from other teams must think if someone like that says this stuff do my teammates do it also.
Yeah bogan dullards are most often either solid Blokes with good intentions and principles or just redneck yobbos who think taking photos of babies with a cigarette in the mouth and pastimes like pulling the wings off flies is top entertainment.

Not usually much grey zone.

The question is: because Tex said something racist does that make him a racist? Or just a fly wing pulling baby smoking photographer who doesn't think before he talks?
Definitely a racist, the average, civilized person does not even have those words in that context in their vocabulary.

The question is: because Tex said something racist does that make him a racist? Or just a fly wing pulling baby smoking photographer who doesn't think before he talks?
Here's a better question, if I kill a guy does that not make a murderer or just a fly wing pulling baby smkoing photographer who doesn't think before he does something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Walker - racist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back