Team vs Collingwood - Pedersen omitted

Remove this Banner Ad

The two subs

North: Liam Anthony

Collingwood: Andrew Krakour

interesting on both fronts.
I'm amazed that Atley gets a start over LA against a seasoned team like Collingwood.

I would also like to add to that such comments made by Heath Shaw today, saying how last week was disappointing, we need to start playing four quarters, it is not good enough.

Was he serious, collingwood won by 75 points, sure port got a run on, it happens. Collingwood responded and won by a huge margin. What's the problem, you know comments like that wreak of huge arrogance, especially when a player comes out and says they are not happy with a 75 point win.

Watch out Collingwood, your arrogance may not get you tomorrow, but it will get you sometime during the season. Appreciate your wins a little.

i was there last week and we were half asleep in parts in the 1st quarter and the 3rd quarter, and apart from say 15 mins in the 3rd we were probably going at 60-70%of the match for most . but lets be realistic you cant expect to be going at 100% a 100% of the time, if you get what i mean.

i was there last week and we were half asleep in parts in the 1st quarter and the 3rd quarter, and apart from say 15 mins in the 3rd we were probably going at 60-70%of the match for most . but lets be realistic you cant expect to be going at 100% a 100% of the time, if you get what i mean.
I get exactly what you mean, it is hard to go full bore for 4 quarters no matter if you are the best. But to say last week was not up to scratch in a huge win it does wreak of arrogance which maybe you have a right to be being the best in the comp but it definately shows cockyness

i think they were more disappointed that the other mob had a run on and kicked 7 in a row. they were practically going through the motions for about 20mins. personally i think its a mental thing and they basically were disinterested for about 20mins

The two subs

North: Liam Anthony

Collingwood: Andrew Krakour

interesting on both fronts.

Scratch my head on that one. Hope aptley is a star but to be ahead of anthony now! Jack looked tired last week let alone after a short break. Maybe Liam didn't pull up to well from last week? Thought with the pies run Liam would be important this week.

Re super coach I wonder if the emerg should play when someone is selected as a sub!

Remove this Banner Ad

Team vs Collingwood - Pedersen omitted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back