Team vs Collingwood - Pedersen omitted

Remove this Banner Ad

What argument? There is no argument.

Based on your logic, Richmond COULD NOT draw with StKilda tonight.

Well, guess what happened?
My logic is that 80 points is not unrealistic, because last time we played you it an 11 goal thumping. It's fairly straight forward.

Not idea what you've been reading. Based on my logic, 14 points more than what St Kilda beat Richmond in their previous encounter is a realistic tip.

My logic is that 80 points is not unrealistic, because last time we played you it an 11 goal thumping. It's fairly straight forward.

Not idea what you've been reading. Based on my logic, 14 points more than what St Kilda beat Richmond in their previous encounter is a realistic tip.

No Maxwell, No O'Bree (1 goal), No Davis (2 goals), No Brown, No Medhurst (3 goals).

There's 6 goals. 6 goals, 3 behinds to be exact.

No we're back to 27 points based on last years result.

We've lost Hale, but gained Petrie, and we've lost McIntosh, but that could turn out an advantage considering the new sub rule.

Win/win.

We've also added pace in Atley and Richardson.

Win/win.

Tarrant comes in to the side meaning Thompson won't end up getting mauled by a KPF, and he can now do what he does best and provide us with run off half back.

Win/win.

You're also waaaaaay overdue to lose a good player to injury. You have had a dream run on that count.

Pendleburys knee collapses in the 1st quarter tomorrow and anything can happen.

No Maxwell, No O'Bree (1 goal), No Davis (2 goals), No Brown, No Medhurst (3 goals).

We've lost Hale, but gained Petrie, and we've lost McIntosh, but that could turn out an advantage considering the new sub rule.

Win/win.

Win/win.

Tarrant comes in to the side meaning Thompson won't end up getting mauled by a KPF, and he can now do what he does best and provide us with run off half back.

Win/win.

You're also waaaaaay overdue to lose a good player to injury. You have had a dream run on that count.

We've lost O'Bree and Davis? Well shit, now I really do stand corrected. :thumbsu:Good work skimming over what we've added to the side though.

But fair enough, if you think 80 points is unrealistic, that's your call. The best team in the AFL vs a side that just lost to the wooden spooners.....most would say it's a realistic possibility. I'm not saying it will happen, I'd predict a far smaller margain. Anyone dismissing the chance of it happening though are kidding themselves.

Win/win.

Win/win.

Win/win.

I would also like to add to that such comments made by Heath Shaw today, saying how last week was disappointing, we need to start playing four quarters, it is not good enough.

Was he serious, collingwood won by 75 points, sure port got a run on, it happens. Collingwood responded and won by a huge margin. What's the problem, you know comments like that wreak of huge arrogance, especially when a player comes out and says they are not happy with a 75 point win.

Watch out Collingwood, your arrogance may not get you tomorrow, but it will get you sometime during the season. Appreciate your wins a little.

We've lost O'Bree and Davis? Well shit, now I really do stand corrected. :thumbsu:Good work skimming over what we've added to the side though.

The side you put in last season was undoubtably stronger than the side you will field tomorrow.

It may come as a shock to you but Toovey, Wellingham, Reid, Macaffer and Buckley are not future Brownlow Medallists.

I can only hope and pray that Malthouse is stupid enough to isolate Toovey on Thomas in the goalsquare, but I think I would have a better chance of winning tattslotto.

Liam Anthony went off in the 3rd quarter last year with 23 disposals under his belt. Let's hope he can see out 4 quarters and turn that in to 30+ disposals this time.

I would also like to add to that such comments made by Heath Shaw today, saying how last week was disappointing, we need to start playing four quarters, it is not good enough.

Was he serious, collingwood won by 75 points, sure port got a run on, it happens. Collingwood responded and won by a huge margin. What's the problem, you know comments like that wreak of huge arrogance, especially when a player comes out and says they are not happy with a 75 point win.

Watch out Collingwood, your arrogance may not get you tomorrow, but it will get you sometime during the season. Appreciate your wins a little.

If they think Petrie and Hansen = Schulz and Westhoff, then they are going to be in for a huge shock.

Petrie didn't even play vs Collingwood last season and Hansen played in defence on Cloke (and beat him).

There's an extra 10+ marks in the forward line for starters.

I also don't think Thompson is in our best 22, and 100% think he instead of Peds should have been dropped for team balance. Pratt or McMillan IMO also would be better options on whoever he plays on, not to mention more overall creativity and a better option for kicking in, which is what we need perhaps even more so than big players.

Sure Thommo can have good games, but he is an ordinary footballer who consistently makes awful team deflating/ momentum altering errors.

I'd much rather Urqhuart, McMillan, Speight or even Harper in the team getting experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Il reitterate LT on Toovey is the key.
If LT lifts early were in with a shot.
This aswell as Dish and Lachy playing well but considering tonights results i reckon were in with a good shot.

What exactly do last nights results have to do with our game today?

What exactly do last nights results have to do with our game today?

Its just that old footy feeling.
If Saints got up in a close one then wed get pumped.
If the Tigers got up then theyve taken the upset for the round.
Cause it was a draw we can continue the streak of underdog performances and actually upset the pies.

I know I know WTF yeh but i need to have my mind easing into some sort of confidence of us gettin the points tomoro!

I also don't think Thompson is in our best 22, and 100% think he instead of Peds should have been dropped for team balance. Pratt or McMillan IMO also would be better options on whoever he plays on, not to mention more overall creativity and a better option for kicking in, which is what we need perhaps even more so than big players.

Sure Thommo can have good games, but he is an ordinary footballer who consistently makes awful team deflating/ momentum altering errors.

I'd much rather Urqhuart, McMillan, Speight or even Harper in the team getting experience.

:confused: I guess we're all entitled to an opinion

Win/win.

Win/win.

Win/win.

Never wanna see any player go down, if you win good luck to you, but i wouldn't bet on it. Your gunna get smashed. Go Pies

But fair enough, if you think 80 points is unrealistic, that's your call. The best team in the AFL vs a side that just lost to the wooden spooners.....most would say it's a realistic possibility. I'm not saying it will happen, I'd predict a far smaller margain. Anyone dismissing the chance of it happening though are kidding themselves.

The best team in the AFL was also the same team that drew with the previous years wooden spooners.

You are over inflating how good your team is.

As much as I would love to see us cause an upset, I just think we are going to get smashed. Anything can happen, but unfortunately a lot of people are getting their hopes up. Love to be wrong though!

Could have kept Pederson in, put him into defence.

Then dropped Ziebell or Atley.

Then Firrito could have played in the midfield for some

a) Run and risk taking

b) Much needed grunt, especially in Greenwoods' absence

or

c) Tagged someone

OR

Rawlings could have tagged someone.

McMahon could rotate through there.

You don't have to drop your best player of the previous week because of a rigid structure that has not been imagined beyond.

When H gets back it gets even worse trying to play all these big men. What do we do?

I know it seems like we're choc-full of stars and have no room for all these great players. But at the end of the day we lost to freaking west coast, and get freaking pumped by the top teams woefully and regularly.

The wheel can be adjusted a little bit I think. Our team is not perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team vs Collingwood - Pedersen omitted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back