Team vs Doggies - Who should be in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys... is there anywhere I can watch a replay of this game?I have been told it was one of the best games of footy, and one of Collingwood's greatest victories.

Great, anywhere I can watch, online though? Maybe if I sign up with the afl website, or the Collingwood website? I can't watch foxtel, I am in China...

team balance is important. That's why all week i promoted the need to have wellingham in the side over Beams...along with Leigh Brown.

Beams would not have been able to tag Cooney, and Leigh Brown swung from forward to back depending on what Minson was doing. Was very influential despite the odd mistake.

Ben Johnson was also influential. I think he was on Giansiracusa, and shut him out of it. Probably had a role on Aka at times as well and he did nothing either.

You simply can't have 5 slowish midfielders in against a quick opposition. Adding Beams was excessive.

Next week I'd get Beams in there, probably over Sidebottom. But we still need that bit of pace from Jonno and Wellingham. Although they may not be teh worlds greatest defensive taggers, atleast they have that component in their game and have foot speed.

It's all about balance. That is going to mean some good players are going to miss out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team vs Doggies - Who should be in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back