Television coverage bitch thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my god I am really sick of those slow mo montage footage of winners, they are a bloody waste of time

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

No not just Phelps, any of them, they did it with Rice, did it with Jones, it's just so annoying, show some damn sport, there is more than swimming going on at the olympics. Yes swimming rates, but surely when there is no swimming, they don't have to keep showing swimming.

Seven have been contracted by the Beijing Olympic Broadcasting Organisation, as they were in Athens, to produce all the swimming TV production. I think they are doing all the acquadic sports. Therefore they have access to all the gimmicks and will use them as much as they can.

"We have a bunch of live action coming up very soon, but next up, Grant Hackett in the 1500metres"

He is swimming again??:rolleyes:

The funny thing is, it's half time in the Basketball on SBS, and they put on another sport during that break, instead of showing replays of HEAT SWIMS.

Then after the mini replay of Hackett swimming his heat, they go to a break:p

I wonder if anyone elses coverage throughout the world is this bad?

I cant believe how anyone will prefer the 7 SBS combination to a Fox/9 combination.

SBS do a brilliant job, no doubting that. But Fox will offer a lot of channels, each probably devoted to its own sport/sports, and will include Australian Games in full, rather then this mix and match of stuff that 7 have done.

Id prefer SBS/fox combination but that will happen after I have sex with Angelina Jolie...

I'd liek to watch most of a weightlifting comp, not just the last lift by the guy who has obviously won the medal, it's just frustrating.

Ashley, Jolie probably isn't that hard to get into bed, just say you adopt african kids :)

I'd liek to watch most of a weightlifting comp, not just the last lift by the guy who has obviously won the medal, it's just frustrating.

Ashley, Jolie probably isn't that hard to get into bed, just say you adopt african kids :)

That was last nights bloody weightlifting.

The HIGHLIGHT of the Channel Seven coverage for me:

an advertisement!

"What does January 26 mean to Australians?"

"Everyone gets to take a day off to watch the cricket"

..."Maybe we should have mentioned the tennis"

:D :D GOLD GOLD GOLD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won a gold medal we know, no need to show it 1000times, far out 7.

Looks like we wont get the 100 live.

It's the one event at the games you CANNOT stuff up, and they are doing it.

Wow, would be the only word that describes that.

great stuff 7

showing the 1st semi of the 100M after the 2nd semi has started (false start)

Jesus NFI

final 12.30EST

How can you screw up not showing the 100metre semis live? seriously.

I assume 7 employ monkeys behind the camera. scheduling the broadcast of live sport is totally beyond them. and it's not like things here are running randomly. If you look at the schedule and when things start, it's usually within seconds of the scheduled time.

only the swimming is live. this medal ceremony is canned and they still haven't shown the 100m 2nd semi

I'm scared for the AFL GF. Do 7 have the skill to show it live or will it be delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back