Thai Soccer Team Trapped In Cave

Remove this Banner Ad

So, for hypothetical sake one of the folk is safely out.

How long would it take for the last person to be out of the cave?
We will have all the details tomorrow

Unless you got the day off and can stay up past midnight till early morning for it all to be hopefully completed

You'd think with better planning and decision makers the equipment could've been there within 24 hours which means now they basically could've walked out
Unauthorised volunteers were drilling in the wrong spots and allowing more floodwater in. They couldn't have walked out because water was still pouring in, and now it's raining.

So, for hypothetical sake one of the folk is safely out.

How long would it take for the last person to be out of the cave?
Rafael Aroush, an Israeli volunteer diver tells CNN that speed is “very, very important,” now, he says. “(There) might be crucial changes in the rescue operation (plan) and somebody will make a decision maybe to bring more of them out today.”

You'd think with better planning and decision makers the equipment could've been there within 24 hours which means now they basically could've walked out

It's Thailand we are talking about. They had randoms redirecting pumped water back into the cave ffs. It's not that easy

Bear is a fake tosser

Les Stroud is the real survivor man
I always found it funny how Bear's cameraman does pretty much everything he does while holding a camera but gets no recognition! :p

I always found it funny how Bear's cameraman does pretty much everything he does while holding a camera but gets no recognition! :p

And then they all go stay in a 5 star hotel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think the US and Australia Navy etc could be more involved in something like this but I guess no one wants to publically help in case it all goes wrong.
They have advisors from all around the world and volunteers

I guess at the end of the day it’s Thailand call who will be involved in the operations

Simon has his own ropes guy that sets up his harnesses and what not, while Bear is free hand climbing etc.

Still pretty badass though.

Sent from mTalk

You'd think the US and Australia Navy etc could be more involved in something like this but I guess no one wants to publically help in case it all goes wrong.

Just because they are navy doesn't necessarily mean they are good at cave diving though. They have cave experts from all around the world helping not really a need for navy people from other countries

Fake news.

The first season was definitely not legit but he got straight as the seasons went.

Sent from mTalk

Yeah he actually did the 'stunts' but he was starting in hotels and shit and pretending they were more remote than they actually were.

There are professional cave divers who are assisting with bringing the team out. There will be no problem, providing the boys don't panic
Malnutrition, lack of sleep, little experience with swimming let alone diving , no strength , long dark underwater diving

Plenty can go wrong, as seen when an experience SEAL diver died

Yeah he actually did the 'stunts' but he was starting in hotels and shit and pretending they were more remote than they actually were.

He was, the first few seasons had the narration dubbed for transparency after he was found out. From 3 to the end it was real.

Sent from mTalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Thai Soccer Team Trapped In Cave

Remove this Banner Ad

Back