Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Your first sentence was great but as for the rest it’s all gibberish

How so? The way Port dropped their heads and simply gave up reminded me of us in many of those finals.

I remember Arch even saying something about it right after his retirement match in 07.

Great schadenfreude though, JHF deserves it.

How so? The way Port dropped their heads and simply gave up reminded me of us in many of those finals.

I remember Arch even saying something about it right after his retirement match in 07.

Great schadenfreude though, JHF deserves it.

You know what thread you’re in eh? This is the bag them thread, not bag them and us…

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sack Hinkkey thread in the Poort board is loads of fun 😁

Such a predictable result tonight.
We churn through some pages on Draft and List Management threads but the Sack Ken Hinkley thread is a whole other level.

It’s like a room full of monkeys with typewriters convinced that if they bash away at the keys for an infinite amount of time they will almost surely get Ken Hinkley sacked.

There’s no doubt he has the talent, but it will only get you so far. He doesn’t have the tank or the mindset to develop one.

Gosh, that was the very "sad situation" that outcome last night wasn't it.

All on the same day as the *bombers celebrated 20 straight years since they won their last final.

Just need the hawks to get dome tonight and hey, in my world that's a wonderful couple of days.

Hard to see them getting past the Hawks or Dogs next week, even at home.

Thinking it will be the Hawks
The Hawks haven't really been beating anyone of significance, I suspect the Dogs will do it easy.

I'm personally looking forward to the mental gymnastics of watching blokes at both ends trying to throw their necks into people's arms all game long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back