Remove this Banner Ad

Nic

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
For the grey streaks I now have in my hair.:p

Your boys came back like I knew they would, they are afterall a very good football team. Collingwood are a disciplined and hard at it team, which probably just suited the weather better tonight. But no doubting the quality of Sydney players, Goodes was great, O'Loughlin, etc. I still wouldn't want to meet you guys in the finals.:)

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Thanks Nic, although I think your kind words are a tad undeserved tonight. We'll be given the consolation prize of "they kept fighting and never gave in"... but the fact is you guys got three quick and very easy goals to start the match. Funny enough, the final margin was three goals.

We shouldn't have had to "fight back hard" had we actually arrived at the game on time.

Ok, you want the truth, you guys were rubbish and we weren't a lot better, umpiring well and truly kept you in the game.;);)

Alomost a direct opposite of the game earlier in the year. One side out to a reasonable lead, followed by a bit of a comeback to finish with a 3 goal margin. Over the two games I'd say about a nil all draw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Swans ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back