The 2015 SANFL Crows thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

:mad:

the go to BF argument for people who don't have an argument.

Great players dont just sit in the rezzies under multiple coaches for no reason. The ultimate proof would be if he gets traded and establishes a decent career. Plus I did state he deserves one last crack at it in the AFL this season and I also did argue he has struggled to establish himself as a regular afl player. So how about you calm the farm, actually read my post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great players dont just sit in the rezzies under multiple coaches for no reason. The ultimate proof would be if he gets traded and establishes a decent career. Plus I did state he deserves one last crack at it in the AFL this season and I also did argue he has struggled to establish himself as a regular afl player. So how about you calm the farm, actually read my post.
If the club got everything right we would have won the last 20 premierships, but we haven't so we know the club makes mistakes.

perhaps this is one of them.

the only person who could use your argument is someone who agrees with everything the club does and thinks the club always gets it right.

its why only the crap posters use it.

If the club got everything right we would have won the last 20 premierships, but we haven't so we know the club makes mistakes.

perhaps this is one of them.

the only person who could use your argument is someone who agrees with everything the club does and thinks the club always gets it right.

its why only the crap posters use it.
So who does he come in for in our midfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2015 SANFL Crows thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back