The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Discarded? We still wanted Touhy. He wanted out.

Valued him so lowly you lowballed him badly. Virtually discarded him. Was to bank cap space for Marchbank from memory. SOS did him dirty.

Valued him so lowly you lowballed him badly. Virtually discarded him. Was to bank cap space for Marchbank from memory. SOS did him dirty.
We may not have valued him at the same rate you did but that doesn't mean we discarded him.

It was a trade. One that clearly worked out very well for you.

I know were shit right now but if Warner wanted to come home, it would surely be to WC and not Freo. Even in the state were in, we are still closer to a flag than Freo.

You love recycling debates, don’t you?

Wouldn’t be worried one bit if I were you mate. A third of your best 22 out. I’ve seen how much a difference bulk injuries make to a side because we’re in a similar boat. Think you’re a 10 goal better side with those blokes in. Kick straight and get some better umpiring and you’ll do Geelong comfortably. They’re not a threat.
RPCB. Told you not to worry. 7 goals up with the cue firmly the the rack. Still more cattle to come back. Literally a ten goal turnaround as I said.

Carlton vs Sydney GF. Carlton to win I’m afraid. Bookmark me if you dare 😎

Wouldn't shock me at all. Home ground advantage for the team that comes 2nd.

Chris Scott conceding how good we were tonight…
“The best a team has played against us in a long time”

Where art thou Art Vandelay_ ?

In all seriousness, we owe Geelong 10 more of those displays. You’ve killed us forever.

Geelong definitely gone one year too many on several players.

Chris Scott conceding how good we were tonight…
“The best a team has played against us in a long time”

Where art thou Art Vandelay_ ?

In all seriousness, we owe Geelong 10 more of those displays. You’ve killed us forever.

Geelong definitely gone one year too many on several players.
All football board threads are unwatched. Hard to go cold turkey from a corrupt sport that I am trying not to actively follow anymore if you're getting alerts for a bazillion threads. Club football is broken beyond repair and not even Sky 4 plastics can see success anymore. Juiced up CFG have killed that.

Completely at peace with things. Seen a dynasty, then a lot of near misses and finished off by climbing the mountain one last time.

Still think Collingwood B2B is more than on the cards. No one will want to play them once they start getting guys back in the side. Already better than most with a large injury list.

I don’t recall an opposition coach being as complementary as Chris Scott just was to us then.

Genuinely surprised to hear it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All football board threads are unwatched. Hard to go cold turkey from a corrupt sport that I am trying not to actively follow anymore if you're getting alerts for a bazillion threads. Club football is broken beyond repair and not even Sky 4 plastics can see success anymore. Juiced up CFG have killed that.

Completely at peace with things. Seen a dynasty, then a lot of near misses and finished off by climbing the mountain one last time.

Still think Collingwood B2B is more than on the cards. No one will want to play them once they start getting guys back in the side. Already better than most with a large injury list.
Think you’ve just let too many go too long. I get it, who wants to let go of the stars of a team.

Im not worried about Collingwood in the slightest. Still think Sydney is the one to beat. Desperately wish we got a crack at them again in Melbourne before finals. Would love to have seen it.

Wouldn't shock me at all. Home ground advantage for the team that comes 2nd.
On a neutral ground right now I think you’re a five goal better side. In a few months time Carlton will be primed and they will get you in Melbourne. I hope I’m wrong but that’s how I see it unfolding.

Time to get Knevitt, Humphries, Mannagh etc. in the side.

Have to say the Henry brothers have both been very average this season.

On a neutral ground right now I think you’re a five goal better side. In a few months time Carlton will be primed and they will get you in Melbourne. I hope I’m wrong but that’s how I see it unfolding.
Yeah for sure. It's sad but that's the way it is. Don't have to be the best team in the comp to win it.

Yeah for sure. It's sad but that's the way it is. Don't have to be the best team in the comp to win it.
Let’s revisit it in September.

You’re by far the best team in June. You’ve also had pretty good injury luck.

It may well be a moot point come September.

Think not much between Blues and Swans ..and Blues could give them a good run anywhere. Swans have had 17 players play every game and have used just 27 players so a great run with injuries ..Blues not so much.

Let’s revisit it in September.

You’re by far the best team in June. You’ve also had pretty good injury luck.

It may well be a moot point come September.
Sure, it doesn't make my statement untrue. How many interstate clubs have won GFs against Victorian clubs in the last 20 years? Is it two out of eleven?

Honestly prefer to come 4th.

Get a free crack at Sydney at the SCG in week 1. Every game from there would be at the MCG in all likelihood.
Highlighting the advantage Vic clubs get. Can come fourth and still get home ground advantage for the majority of finals.

Think not much between Blues and Swans ..and Blues could give them a good run anywhere. Swans have had 17 players play every game and have used just 27 players so a great run with injuries ..Blues not so much.
Yeah just the 50+ points the last time we played. Other than that you're right not much between us.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back