The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Point on the image where Carlton touched you

View attachment 2068946
maaaaaaaaate. For a babz persona you really can't remember this is us just two weeks ago taking the piss out of the boards resident moron.

This has nothing to do with Carlton, I'd have rubbed your nose in it last night if I was going to do that.

maaaaaaaaate. For a babz persona you really can't remember this is us just two weeks ago taking the piss out of the boards resident moron.

This has nothing to do with Carlton, I'd have rubbed your nose in it last night if I was going to do that.

I kind of forgot he even existed. Okay then, carry on. :)

Close games are a real problem. Got out of jail vs Sydney due to McDonald but we led Hawks, Dons, Carlton and Port at 3QT and lost all of them in the last few mins.

Close games are a real problem. Got out of jail vs Sydney due to McDonald but we led Hawks, Dons, Carlton and Port at 3QT and lost all of them in the last few mins.

Close losses were our problem but looks like we've fixed it the last two weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb really can’t take a trick. :(

Caleb is well and truly gone at the end of the season.

God we carry so many injury prone players on our list. How are both him and Cuningham still on a list at 27 ffs.

Caleb is well and truly gone at the end of the season.

God we carry so many injury prone players on our list. How are both him and Cuningham still on a list at 27 ffs.
They should have both been gone 2-3 years ago. Jack Martin shouldn’t be at the club next year either. Remove those three and the club has literally just removed 40-50 games a year from the injury list. Some players just can’t hold up to the rigours of AFL level, but it doesn’t mean that we should carry them on our list.

But hey, this is the club that gave a 3 year contract to Matthew Cottrell because he runs a lot.

They should have both been gone 2-3 years ago. Jack Martin shouldn’t be at the club next year either. Remove those three and the club has literally just removed 40-50 games a year from the injury list. Some players just can’t hold up to the rigours of AFL level, but it doesn’t mean that we should carry them on our list.

But hey, this is the club that gave a 3 year contract to Matthew Cottrell because he runs a lot.
we drafted ned mchenry cos he runs a lot

No reason why that can't be changed by winning the next 2.

This season has had that many surprises and form swings nobody is really completely in or out
Think we've mentally checked out.

The Swans can (and in my opinion will) turn it around but I think we're too far gone now.

I'll be staggered if the Hawks don't win by 4-5 goals on the weekend.

High Five [PLAYERCARD]Jordan Murdoch[/PLAYERCARD] GIF by geelongcats

Big random but who is that one player you didn’t know existed until you heard he’s having a milestone game? I had one of those the other day with Ryan Lester and his 200 game milestone. It was a real “who the fook is that guy?” moment.

Bit surprising that his entire 200 game career passed me by.

There was definitely a period where teams were drafting guys that could run but weren't necessarily good at football.
yeah we've certainly nailed the not good at football part more than a few times in the last decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back