The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I knocked back invite to go out tonight to watch Bombers and Leeds. How my tv is still standing is one of the great mysteries. Ah dear

Had your game on mute while City played, who had that miss right at the end??

Had your game on mute while City played, who had that miss right at the end??
Aaronson who’d just scored a lovely equaliser a minute earlier ..what a miss!!

Basically did everything we could to hand that game to the Suns. Half their goals in the first half from horrible turnovers, dominated the last quarter and should have won by 5 or 6 goals, instead kick 1.9.

Time to make some hard list decisions and put some faith in the youth.

Wouldn't one of them still make it?

Possibly. I can't see us making it since our last 2 games are GWS away and Port. We are going to get flogged by GWS and on current form we will lose to Port as well.

The weather delivered today, and a cracking atmosphere to go with. Was quietly confident the Hawks would get over the line however didn’t see that margin coming, or then surpassing the Blues on % into the 8 (for now).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TIL from this thread.

Our rivals are Collingwood and Essendon but the supporters that most hate us are the ones from Sydney, Fremantle and Geelong. 😂
Why do I hate you?

Sam "Harley won't play for West Coast" McClure in the mud again.

McClure is a complete ****wit but I don't think the premise was that crazy. With their list they probably should have been coming into the season as flag favourites.

McClure is a complete ****wit but I don't think the premise was that crazy. With their list they probably should have been coming into the season as flag favourites.
It was more the arrogance that followed. Anyone who disagrees wasn't paying attention

With their coach they are where they are. Voss is not going to lead that team to the promise land.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back