Game Day The battle of the Port, v Freeo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe it hasn’t been made yet, what wrong with you all.

Freeo v Port 5:30 ACT

Our sister water club, weighed down by an anchor.

So much to play for or a team may have nothing to play for. However I expect St Kilda to topple the Blues giving Freeo finals hope.

Port writing their own story to win with the final goal by 4 points securing top 2
And home finals for the first time since 2023 and first QF final since 2021.

Go Ports and GOOOOOOOO Mitch and HornDog

PortFreo

Last edited:
Sweet has the ruck covered, he'll beat Liam Reidy who's a useful WAFL ruck with one game under his belt 204cm and 104 kgs

As long Sweet lives up to his end of the deal and Ollie fires it's Butters and Jason vs Sarong and Brayshaw which I'd back Butters and Jason.

Port by 30 points.

Essentially we have to win this or lose by what, under 20 points?

No room for error.

We lose and we mostly likely play Geelong and the Hawks, and I can see what will happen there.

We need to stay on the other side of the draw and at home.

No excuses Kenny or you’ll be shipped out!

Think we win this well.

Essentially we have to win this or lose by what, under 20 points?

No room for error.

We lose and we mostly likely play Geelong and the Hawks, and I can see what will happen there.

We need to stay on the other side of the draw and at home.

No excuses Kenny or you’ll be shipped out!

Think we win this well.
Bit more.

If we score 55 points they would need to score 84.

It’s annoying that Geelong got that artificial bump to percentage by playing the Seminyak eagles.

Ah well should be an exiting day with all the machinations.
I know, right. Super frustrating. I guess as long as we get the job done there’s nothing to worry about

Win or lose we can finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

I really hate supporting oppo sides, but if Carlton & Bulldogs lose before we play this will be Freo's GF.
That's 2 in 2 weeks!
Salivating isn't it.

home.gif

Wow, this thread started early today! I am working until 5 p.m. today and should reach home just in time for the first bounce.
I am not confident, but that is after 12 years of disappointment. Freo by 15 points.

Can’t believe it hasn’t been made yet, what wrong with you all.

Freeo v Port 5:30 ACT

Our sister water club, weighed down by an anchor.

So much to play for or a team may have nothing to play for. However I expect St Kilda to topple the Blues giving Freeo finals hope.

Port writing their own story to win with the final goal by 4 points securing top 2
And home finals for the first time since 2023 and first QF final since 2021.

Go Ports and GOOOOOOOO Mitch and HornDog

Carlton will beat St Kilda given the 26-23 player advantage they will have, with Cripps getting 3 Brownlow votes after getting away with a Houston-type bump with a “sorry we weren’t looking” MRO outcome.

We will win the ensuing dead rubber comfortably, ensuring a home final vs Adam Kingsley Inc.

(PS You mean also weighed down by an anchor, well that’s what some call our head coach anyway. I hear the chant at the ground)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been guilty as many from saying pre-game that Port is due to Port it up. Hasn’t happened for weeks now. We’re in pretty decent form and as a bonus at the right time of year. I’m expecting a good showing from the boys today

Last edited:
I’ve been guilty as many from saying pre-game that Port is due to Port it up. Hasn’t happened for weeks now. We’re in pretty decent form and as a bonus at the right time of year. I’m expecting a good showing from the boys today
I'll just be interested to see how we cope without Houston. I think he's probably our most consistent and best ball user so Impossible to replace but we'll see..

Freo have everything to play for today so they'll win but it won't be by much

I'll just be interested to see how we cope without Houston. I think he's probably our most consistent and best ball user so Impossible to replace but we'll see..

Well that depends, if Carlton and dogs win freo have nothing to play for

No Dan will hurt but it’s good to have our most dangerous forward back, in Georgiades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back