The best part of the Judd trade is.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Smell The Glove

Cancelled
Jun 26, 2006
Patching up coaches box facilities
AFL Club
Carlton
The fact Richmond gets nothing. Their supporters arrogantly gloated about their "role" in all of it- one supporter even said the trade had to be approved by Richmond. Snakes G.Miller and K.Bartlett were hissing about "keeping Carlton honest" when in fact it had nothing to do with that, it was about screwing one or both of Carlton and WCE. You didnt get Judd. You didnt get Kreuzer. You got left standing there, alone, with your hands down your pants.

I am glad you failed, you miserable, pathetic, usless, sorry s**tstain excuse for a football club. Enjoy another spoon next year, we've had enough of them.

The fact Richmond gets nothing. Their supporters arrogantly gloated about their "role" in all of it- one supporter even said the trade had to be approved by Richmond. Snakes G.Miller and K.Bartlett were hissing about "keeping Carlton honest" when in fact it had nothing to do with that, it was about screwing one or both of Carlton and WCE. You didnt get Judd. You didnt get Kreuzer. You got left standing there, alone, with your hands down your pants.

I am glad you failed, you miserable, pathetic, usless, sorry s**tstain excuse for a football club. Enjoy another spoon next year, we've had enough of them.

So you get Judd and you think the best part is something else?

Explain that to me.

Just wait till you see the deal for Morton...maybe that's where Richmond gain something...

Until then, stick to wiping the semen and drool off your keyboard, it'll leave a stain.

Who says we got nothing? We had no role. As a matter of fact, no one on this board had a role to play. Snivelling little arsewipes like you would like to believe you stitched the deal but the harsh reality is that whatever your opinions were, are or will be, will never be of any consequence to anybody at all.

Blah, blah, blah....

Seriously who cares? I'm sick of hearing about Chris f***ing Judd.

You got him, well done, lets move on to discussion about trades involving teams that won't be on the bottom of the ladder next year shall we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blah, blah, blah....
Seriously who cares? I'm sick of hearing about Chris f***ing Judd.

You got him, well done, lets move on to discussion about trades involving teams that won't be on the bottom of the ladder next year shall we?

More like waaaa waaaa waaaa,Richmond supporters hurt me this week with their threads.:rolleyes:

No, the best part would be that the Eagles screwed you over beautifully.

A future KPP superstar, pick 3 and 20 whilst offloading a cripple and a useless pick 46 in a weak draft.

The Eagles fans all played the fake 'pissed off he's leaving' act wonderfully. They had him at his peak, they got a flag out of him, and then disposed of him at the right time. If you noticed the amount of retirees this season, the trend is tending to become that 28-29 years old is as much as a body can take. Judd is already breaking down, and when he retires in 3-4 years, it'll be back to tanking and try to pick up the next lame duck.

Ah, we got nothing because we had nothing to do with it. Are Swannies fans dancing in the aisles because "the scum from Punt Road didn't get Martin Mattner"?

This was your deal from day one until now. If you got a little scared of us along the way then great - you've made us all the happier to know we upset you without even trying.

the best part is that ever since chris judd announced he would be coming back to melbourne the first trade people were saying was pick 3 and 20 and fev or kennedy... and after what 3 weeks of absolute mayhem nothing at all changed from the very first day he announced he would be leaving

No, the best part would be that the Eagles screwed you over beautifully.

A future KPP superstar, pick 3 and 20 whilst offloading a cripple and a useless pick 46 in a weak draft.

The Eagles fans all played the fake 'pissed off he's leaving' act wonderfully. They had him at his peak, they got a flag out of him, and then disposed of him at the right time. If you noticed the amount of retirees this season, the trend is tending to become that 28-29 years old is as much as a body can take. Judd is already breaking down, and when he retires in 3-4 years, it'll be back to tanking and try to pick up the next lame duck.

I'm confused that today you refer to Kennedy as a 'future KPP superstar' yet a few days ago you wrote this

18 >>> Kennedy

Pick 18 gives the Eagles the chance of drafting a good player, instead of getting a dud on a platter from the Blues.

What a pisser.
This just further illustrates how pathetic carlton fans are.
You're a joke whippersnipper, talk about obsessed, just by a membership next season and be done with

What a pisser.
This just further illustrates how pathetic carlton fans are.
You're a joke whippersnipper, talk about obsessed, just by a membership next season and be done with

In previous years, whipper had to make the choice between selling his mother for a membership, or letting her cook him tea and tuck him in at night.

I'm afraid this year she might be sold.

Remove this Banner Ad

The best part of the Judd trade is.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back