Game Day The Big One. Hawthorn V West Coast Eagles Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Although I think She is rubbing off on me, I'm beginning to support freo, when I walk into the footy store I hear the freo mercandise calling my name, west coast I think we should part,

Yeahhh. Note to oneself. Don't lend phone to said disowned daughter whilst still logged in.

:p

The guys on channel 7 in Melbourne are talking about whispers of hawk players planning to physically target our young mids.
I wonder if they think they've come up with a scoop or some revolutionary insight. The only surprise would be if they didn't do this.

The physical battery the Hawks inflicted on the Swans last year was as brutal as it was magnificent. It was also a very big reason why they won - how we cope with the onslaught, especially early, will be a big part of us winning or losing

I wonder if they think they've come up with a scoop or some revolutionary insight. The only surprise would be if they didn't do this.

The physical battery the Hawks inflicted on the Swans last year was as brutal as it was magnificent. It was also a very big reason why they won - how we cope with the onslaught, especially early, will be a big part of us winning or losing
We'll cope, can't wait for someone to have a crack at Jack.

Let them go all Brisbane Lions 2004. There's a price to be paid if you focus too much on this side of things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want our players to go hard and hurt hawthorn

If it bleeds .....

I'm getting angry now

.....to to smash

Let them go all Brisbane Lions 2004. There's a price to be paid if you focus too much on this side of things
That was the beauty of hawthorns game last year - they didn't lash out indiscriminately, it was focused,fierce and fair both in the attack at the ball and on the man when the opportunity arose. I'm sure hannebery still has bruises from that tackle roughie laid on him

We need to be ready for the opening onslaught.

Excited, nervous, pretty ****en pumped already.
Yep, it is shaping up very much like the Hunger Games. We'd be better off avoiding the bloodbath at the Cornucopia at the beginning and wear them down, allowing them to die of natural causes over the duration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Big One. Hawthorn V West Coast Eagles Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back