The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean if it was true we'd be in for one hell of a ride. Alot of high scoring games you'd think.

Our front 6 is great I feel and the least area we need to upgrade.

Diaz, Gakpo, Nunez, Jota, Salah and Doak/Elliot is great depth.

Just go all out on Caicedo and let's strap ourselves in and feel the G's

Is this Mbappe loan story legit?
Absolutely no chance. It's like people just ignore who FSG are. FSG wont shell out money for players who actually want to be here for a 5 year contract, they sure as shit aint shelling out money for a one year rental. Haha

Plus it goes against what Klopp is building where everyone is on the same page pulling in the same direction. Mbappe would just be here having some fun for a year before he heads off to Real.

So yeah it will never happen.

I think klopps comments about working on solutions to replace hendo and Fabinho were promising he said absolutely have to replace them so I take from that it won’t stop at lavia but let’s see

Very likely we are waiting to close a Fab replacement deal before allowing him to go.

I am in the camp of buying Lavia then buying a center back who can play right back, then play Trent in midfield too

I love this concept would give us so much flexibility .. essentially we’d be getting a back up mid cb and right back with the one purchase

You could play TAA mod one week rb the next depending who we are playing whose injured or rotations you could also swap it half way through a game if needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back