The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

10mil fee, 17.5% sell-on clause.

I like Bobby but all the kids that came through and were involved in that League Cup win, McConnell, Danns, Bradley, Quansah, Koumas etc as well as other youngsters at the club like Bajcetic, Nyoni, Doak, Morton, Gordon, I did always think Clark was the least talented of the bunch.

So for me, that's good money for a guy who I dont think really would have made it here at Liverpool but I love the part he played for us last season. Wish him well, hope he kills it under Pep.

Gee we’ve done some great business on sales. Now it’s time to spend some of that cash.
It will be spent I'm sure. Towards another sports team, maybe another holiday home or private jet upgrade.

Surely it's either one or both of salary and playing time.

Possibly but Leverkusen were also committed to selling a CB to bring him in so there would be playing time. I'm also not too sure he is any better than what Brentford already have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what that's 4 kids sold? Carvalho, VDB, Blair and Bobby Clark.

Edwards is back doing his thing, making bulk money of players not really in the first team plans. He's done it in the past with guys like Ward, Brewster, Wilson, Ibe, Brad Smith etc...

So what that's 4 kids sold? Carvalho, VDB, Blair and Bobby Clark.

Edwards is back doing his thing, making bulk money of players not really in the first team plans. He's done it in the past with guys like Ward, Brewster, Wilson, Ibe, Brad Smith etc...
Factoring sell-on clauses and Ayman signing, we are currently -67mil net this window.

Branthwaite?

David Ornstein on The Overlap Transfer episode a couple of days ago said there is absolutely nothing in those rumours and it is nothing more than someone online saying it and people then running with it.

We need a CB, DM and backup RW by the end of this window.

They'll throw players out of position for the DM and RW areas if needed, but at CB, if Gomez goes, we only have 3 players, and Konate is injury prone. It's not good enough.

It’s not even like we need to bring in absolute superstars aside from a 6…

I just can’t believe they haven’t looked at the last few years where we run out of options nearly every year in most lines and think we need to stock up on some depth

But no worries let’s end up with Endo at CB or Gomez in midfield again

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back