Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H3 Kristy & Brett

• H5 Eliza & Liberty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think tonight's episode showed Steph is pretty vulnerable and really struggling. I felt for her. She comes across as a deep thinker, and she feels her self-perceived failures very deeply.

It also showed Leah is an absolute flog, and her paranoia about Steph is almost psychotic.
Absolutely agree with you.

The previous episode showed that Christie is out to create a bit of drama and Steph seems to be the target.

At least others can see that this is all BS like the sisters saying they would want to see some facts others wise Leah and Christie are just assholes. Which they are.

Just watching Wednesdays episode now, this architect is going to get slammed all season i reckon, really stupid move for her business to go on the block
It's only the first week, so I think that's a bit premature. Once she gets used to the pace she'll be better. Just because she's an architect doesn't mean she's a builder.

The whole budget upfront thing is a fair risk, they're putting some bold work in to what is essentially an unimportant bathroom in the scheme of things. For what is a studio and not even the main second bathroom I think heard one of them talking about underfloor heating.

I sense a first week budget blowout

The whole budget upfront thing is a fair risk, they're putting some bold work in to what is essentially an unimportant bathroom in the scheme of things. For what is a studio and not even the main second bathroom I think heard one of them talking about underfloor heating.

I sense a first week budget blowout
totally agree, end of season will be 2 or 3 houses screaming about I HAVE NO BUDGET, poor me lol

Never really watched this moccacinno entitled show, but am waiting for the news and seeing the last 10 minutes.
Scand/japan look?
They actually believe the sh1t that's pouring out of thier mouths.
Bet they name thier kids something fancy like Smokey, L_______a, abcde(pronounced abserdee)
Geez some parents needed to hit thier kids and pull them into line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never really watched this moccacinno entitled show, but am waiting for the news and seeing the last 10 minutes.
Scand/japan look?
They actually believe the sh1t that's pouring out of thier mouths.
Bet they name thier kids something fancy like Smokey, L_______a, abcde(pronounced abserdee)
Geez some parents needed to hit thier kids and pull them into line.

Lol... "we're very tonal, we dress very tonal"
(read: I pick his clothes for him)

This editing is messed up.

We've got a contestant struggling really badly mentally, with the latter week mistakes none of their fault.
We have other contestants making allegations about what a bitch she is when candid camera shots have often disproven their allegations.
These "mean girls" are being portrayed as the likeable, normal ones while Steph is the incompetent, unlikeable hack.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2023

Back