Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

EJeHZz7CSYIaq86J7LkRtbvEYvc=.gif

Hell yes give me a Jedi Knight/Luke Skywalker tv series with Mara Jade involved

All hail Favreua and Faloni saving Star Wars

Mike Zeroh is full of shit.

He quotes this interview with Favreau that he has completely fabricated. There are no sources provided and nothing to indicate that he's doing anything other than making up a story for clicks. The comment about how they 'always planned to tell Luke's story?

Yeah OK: https://www.indiewire.com/2021/01/j...-luke-skywalker-cameo-not-planned-1234612346/

Last edited:
Mike Zeroh is full of sh*t.

He quotes this interview with Favreau that he has completely fabricated. There are no sources provided and nothing to indicate that he's doing anything other than making up a story for clicks. The comment about how they 'always planned to tell Luke's story?

Yeah OK: https://www.indiewire.com/2021/01/j...-luke-skywalker-cameo-not-planned-1234612346/

Maybe so but how can they not make a Luke Skywalker series after his cameo in Mando? Fans are expecting one now imo

Maybe so but how can they not make a Luke Skywalker series after his cameo in Mando? Fans are expecting one now imo

They'll probably end up making an animated show, but any suggestion of some live action show with Mara etc. is just fan hope.

Zeroh loves making videos/articles fuelling fan speculation but grounded in almost zero facts. Hint is in his name. ;)

Weather Mike Zeroh is full of it or not I trust Jon Favreua and Faloni. These two blokes should be the only ones in charge of Star Wars

Love they got George Lucas involved in creating The Mandolorian

They didn't, he came along and watched them filming for a couple of days. He didn't write any of it or direct any of it.

Also no offence to Favreau but for all the adulation he gets from the hardcore fans, he's really not a hardcore fan. Which is totally fine. Normal people are not Star Wars nuts. But he defers to Filoni on A LOT of the minutiae. Which is also fine, Filoni is a Star Wars nut, but conversely, he's not as good a filmmaker. They're a very good team for that reason. But part of why I knew instantly that Zeroh thing was fake was his comments about Favreau reading the SW books, there is no way he was reading them, he's always been more of a Marvel nut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll probably end up making an animated show, but any suggestion of some live action show with Mara etc. is just fan hope.

Zeroh loves making videos/articles fuelling fan speculation but grounded in almost zero facts. Hint is in his name. ;)

True

I do think they can make a live action series.

With how deep fake tec is progressing they can easily make a live action series with a young Luke Skywalker imo

Where is GG? get your ass in here boy

True

I do think they can make a live action series.

With how deep fake tec is progressing they can easily make a live action series with a young Luke Skywalker imo

Where is GG? get your ass in here boy

Think animated makes more sense as it's easier/cheaper to accept an animated Luke than a new live action actor.

The cult of Favreau/Filoni is odd. The Mandalorian is pretty good but it’s not exactly Breaking Bad. Boba Fett hasn’t aired yet. And they have limited/no involvement as far as I am aware in Obi-Wan, Andor, Acolyte, Rogue Squadron.

There’s been a fair bit to like about new Star Wars, some not to like but it doesn’t feel like it’s hit its straps yet. And it may never, it may end up hit and miss like the EU. Which is also fine.

Loveeeeeeeeeeeed seeing the Sarlacc escape and the trashed sail barge. Glad that was explained early.

The flash back to Daniel Logan’s kid Boba Fett on Geonosis, and Slave 1 on Kamino was a nice touch.

The new-look group of Tusken’s are clearly going to play a big part further down the line.

The fight scene that injured Boba was a little meh.

Not a bad opener. Keen to see where it’s heading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back