Mega Thread The Bucks Megathread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good for him, great that he gets to spend an extended break with his family in Italy, trip of a lifetime.

Not ideal with all the rule changes kicking in but overall a good thing I think

I expect he'll return with an improved fashion sense and a wardrobe to match. He will be dapper, leading an overdue charge for sartorial splendour amongst AFL coaches.

It’s the beard’s fault. Bucks started changing his look early in the season, became more fashion conscious. Gimpy was in his ear. Now he’s off to Florence and Milan to restock the wardrobe. The ongoing evolution of Nathan Buckley.

It’s the beard’s fault. Bucks started changing his look early in the season, became more fashion conscious. Gimpy was in his ear. Now he’s off to Florence and Milan to restock the wardrobe. The ongoing evolution of Nathan Buckley.

And he's reading philosophy these days, apparently something to do with how being liked doesn't matter at all. I thought he wrote the book on that in the early 1990s?

So wise Bucks, so wise!

You have grown from being a champion player who sometimes alienated your colleagues to the spiritual leader of our club.

In the process, you have also become a broader community role model: embracing a crestfallen cheer squad member and a despondent runner exemplify decency.

This is winning at life.
Soft ****

Edit. I'm referring to you Walt, not Bucks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so buckley got a 98 per cent popularity rating on the afl site.... up from 50 odd per cent last year...

adam simpson got 99.... so 1 per cent didnt like him. obviously pie fans or senile beagle senior supporters ... or lunatics...

33.33 per cent like the shape of my butt... i ponder what all this information means..

so buckley got a 98 per cent popularity rating on the afl site.... up from 50 odd per cent last year...

adam simpson got 99.... so 1 per cent didnt like him. obviously pie fans or senile beagle senior supporters ... or lunatics...

33.33 per cent like the shape of my butt... i ponder what all this information means..
I think you butt isn't liked as much as Bucks

i'm having it remodelled for 2019. It's going to be more caring and open to being hugged.
It will be so 2018, out of fashion by then

I like the idea of bucks having a good rest up, it’s not like he has poor assistants.
They are good and very experienced coaches in their own right.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Bucks Megathread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back