The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

Please stop posting that we never get pinged for throws then. Because we copped 3 last night. Don’t come on here either and say they missed another 20 if you have no proof of any.

There is two in your goal highlights. Naughton to Weightman and Dunkley before the Macrae goal.

There is two in your goal highlights. Naughton to Weightman and Dunkley before the Macrae goal.

I would like to gently remind you the Bulldogs have won more finals in the last 2 weeks, than Essendon have in the last 17 years.

Maybe, just maybe, look at the fundamental flaws at your own club and culture before having a pop at The Doggies.

#JustSayib

Fourth in the league for frees for.. for a team that flops and dives every week. Lol.
Let us know when we can discuss the free kicks the umpires “purposely” miss against us… in order to bump up that right hand column of frees against. As it’s a little thin.

Until then, the thread makes little sense.

Go dogs

No we don’t. We give away less. Why is it hard for people to understand 😂

We do not receive the most free kicks in the comp. read that again.
It doesn't matter how many you receive, its the manner in which you receive them and in the important moments of a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this include the Brissy supporters who have come out not bashing umpires? Putting it down to not being good enough on the night??
You're lying if you think you won the game because you were better, you won it because of the umpires. End of the day I won just over 500 from a $50 multi that included you boys to win 1-10 points, so I thank your club and the umpires for that.

I would like to gently remind you the Bulldogs have won more finals in the last 2 weeks, than Essendon have in the last 17 years.

Maybe, just maybe, look at the fundamental flaws at your own club and culture before having a pop at The Doggies.

#JustSayib

I am. I’m advocating that we stage for frees more as it’s clearly an effective method.

yikes if we’re claiming those are throws there would be 50+ in every game this season. Can understand the scraping of the barrel though.

They propelled the ball without making contact with a fist. Clearly throws and yes that happens 50 times a week in doggies games. Not other games.

Would help if you recruited a super star goal kicking midfielder like Bont who was born to shine in big games and finals as well ...

No shit. Hardly relevant to how the umpires should police the game or the theme of the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back