The Chinese Communist party are campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate often manifests in irrational, emotional outbursts. A good example is a statement like "centrists hate China" or "it's logical to hate China".

Regardless of whether hate is an emotion or not, it is not the basis for logical, rational decision making and should certainly not be the basis of our foreign policy.

To give in to hate shows immense weakness of character.
You are confusing the experience of emotions with emotional decision making. emotional decision making is irrational. i dont advocate using emotions to make decisions. rational thinking leads you to the answer that chinas poltical path has been abhorrent. This rational realisation creates the emotion of hate along with disgust Within most prople. Experiencing emotions is not irrational. Its actually irrational to reject all emotional experience as the ultimate good in life is positive emotions. Basing important decisions on emotions, however, regardless of positive or negative, is however irrational.

conspiracies are about the past and current. They have nothing to do about predictions of the future. There is no future reality so how can you be detached from it?
Hahaha oh dear.

Maybe google the definition of conspiracy before you go spouting bullshit, it refers to a plan to do something. Ie, a plan to carry out an event in the future.

And you're detached from so many realities:

1. China stands to benefit absolutely nothing from invading Australia. Think of the cost to them.

2. Countries still invade and take lands illegally, ie Israel. It's common practice. The US has been involved in its fair share of invasions.

3. Trump may hate multilateral institutions but he won't be abandoning the UN. There's a reason there hasn't been any reform to the security council, no one wants to give up their veto power. Why would the US give up their veto power?

4. And well the West being anti-war that's a good laugh. Are you not familiar with any modern history?

Last edited:
There is no such thing as the centre. There are issues, and there are opinions; some of those opinions are based on facts, and some are not.
How can you have left and right, without a centre between the two?

I agree with the bolded.

Yeah not so sure about that, according to seeds the centre is full of hate. If you're going to make a decision in a logical or reasonable manner, it's requisite that you cast your emotions aside.
I was late to the conversation. I still stand by my point that logic and reason are typically virtues of the centre but even that sometimes isn't enough to come to the best decision.

You are confusing the experience of emotions with emotional decision making. emotional decision making is irrational. i dont advocate using emotions to make decisions. rational thinking leads you to the answer that chinas poltical path has been abhorrent. This rational realisation creates the emotion of hate along with disgust Within most prople. Experiencing emotions is not irrational. Its actually irrational to reject all emotional experience as the ultimate good in life is positive emotions. Basing important decisions on emotions, however, regardless of positive or negative, is however irrational.
You can conclude the actions of the CCP are abhorrent without declaring that it's "logical" to hate an entire country.

I agree with the bolded.

I was late to the conversation. I still stand by my point that logic and reason are typically virtues of the centre but even that sometimes isn't enough to come to the best decision.
Because even moderate positions exist on a left-right dichotomy, and are therefore right wing or left wing ideas. That's for every single issue that can be argued politically.

I agree with the bolded.

Anyone on either the left or right side of the political spectrum can form a well reasoned and logical view on any issue. Their conclusions can be completely contrary but nonetheless well reasoned and logically sound.

Left or right I just think the CCP are a bunch of campaigners. I know many ethnic Chinese that openly agree whilst living outside the CCP run jurisdiction. There's probably ethnic Chinese living inside that that quietly think so too.

Just as i suspected.......

View attachment 875013
Pallas and Dan have already been bought by China the Belt and road funding against ASIO advice paying for a Chinese Metro which wasn't the best choice. Albo will be kicking their heads in because he knows what at stake. We can never ever give into China, just let them yell loud and don't give a reaction.

300,000 dead deserve better than Pallas, believe in Albo Australia, standing up to bullies and murderous dictatorships. Don't believe in the traitors in Vic Labor.

Pallas and Dan have already been bought by China the Belt and road funding against ASIO advice paying for a Chinese Metro which wasn't the best choice. Albo will be kicking their heads in because he knows what at stake. We can never ever give into China, just let them yell loud and don't give a reaction.

300,000 dead deserve better than Pallas, believe in Albo Australia, standing up to bullies and murderous dictatorships. Don't believe in the traitors in Vic Labor.
It's all a big conspiracy :drunk:

Jesus , you were better off NOT trying to answer lol !!

**** China but there's no easy answer to their bullshit

Pricks are keeping people in camps for their religious beliefs and there's nothing the world can do about it

It's infuriating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pricks are keeping people in camps for their religious beliefs and there's nothing the world can do about it

It's infuriating
Something about people in glass houses.

Let's not forget that our government is illegally detaining asylum seekers.

Something about people in glass houses.

Let's not forget that our government is illegally detaining asylum seekers.
I don't agree with what our government is doing but acting like the two are the same... come the **** on.

The Uyghurs are native to China and they're being rounded up so they don't cause an issue.

I don't agree with what our government is doing but acting like the two are the same... come the fu** on.

The Uyghurs are native to China and they're being rounded up so they don't cause an issue.
Glad to see you'll deny the humanity of asylum seekers to make a point. They're humans all the same mate.

If you're opposed to the arbitrary detention of people you don't get to pick and choose between groups.

Glad to see you'll deny the humanity of asylum seekers to make a point. They're humans all the same mate.

If you're opposed to the arbitrary detention of people you don't get to pick and choose between groups.
What does that have to do with Chinese concentration camps?

You're a shit and everyone knows you are with your bullshit false equivalences.
Hahaha cheers champ.

Detention of one peoples apparently not equivalent to detention of another? Okay.

Wasn't expecting or trying to evoke such a reaction, bit touchy for a Saturday night.

You called the CCP ****ing pricks for detaining Uyghur muslims, I agree, they are. Was just suggesting we're pricks as well.

Hahaha cheers champ.

Detention of one peoples apparently not equivalent to detention of another? Okay.

Wasn't expecting or trying to evoke such a reaction, bit touchy for a Saturday night.

You called the CCP ******* pricks for detaining Uyghur muslims, I agree, they are. Was just suggesting we're pricks as well.
So Muslims were dying at sea trying to make it to China were they?

What does that have to do with Chinese concentration camps?
Are you not familiar with Marise Payne's comments calling on the CCP to end the detention of Uyghurs?

How can we call on the CCP to afford basic human rights to minorities when we don't do the same? Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Are you not familiar with Marise Payne's comments calling on the CCP to end the detention of Uyghurs?

How can we call on the CCP to afford basic human rights to minorities when we don't do the same? Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Detention centres, as abhorrent as they are, aren't concentration camps.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Chinese Communist party are campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back