• Robert Harvey

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Mark Thompson

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
now thats total rubish ..... and you are either making stuff up or someone talking to you is ... how Rooey with a straight face could say somethiing like that when his own vested interest in the Maddie match is pushed by the club ... how bout we dump that and concentrate on the onfield stuff first....

He's not making it up, it is exactly what Roo said on 360 last night. Your point about the Maddie match occurred to me as well.

then Roo needs to pull his head out of his backside ... the efforts of pulling together the Pride game has nothing to do with the onfield .. he has really let himself down with those comments

Whately said on sen today that surely you can do 2 separate things without effecting the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I got abused for suggesting there were supporters like you. I thought it was the case but I do find it pathetic. That’s 2 now and you and the other weren’t the ones I was sure wanted us to lose. At least you had the courage to say it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using the internet isn't courage, apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Non St Kilda people are happy to see our club back as easy beats.
I absolutely hate that...…….it's more common out there than many think.

I've mentioned this before but when we were rising out of the ashes back in 2004...….I was reading a lengthy preview article in the Age the morning of the big Saints V Bris game at the Dome.

The author started by saying St.Kilda is off to an absolute flyer for the season.....but where is all this hate coming from now that they are doing really well.......jealousy?

I've never forgotten that article.

The comments re: Summers were damning. If that is true Summers is not the right guy for the job either.
Fancy a president not getting involved in the very aspect which determines the club's ultimate success. That's a bloody disgrace.
I guess it depends on what your definition is of "involved"

I absolutely hate that...…….it's more common out there than many think.

I've mentioned this before but when we were rising out of the ashes back in 2004...….I was reading a lengthy preview article in the Age the morning of the big Saints V Bris game at the Dome.

The author started by saying St.Kilda is off to an absolute flyer for the season.....but where is all this hate coming from now that they are doing really well.......jealousy?

I've never forgotten that article.
i reckon i remember that article ..... the general feel was people were happy to have us as their "second" team while we were down the bottom but once we became good were not so happy to see their basket case beating their team ...

I too though Roo was being a hypocrite, and was surprised that he was not picked up on it.

Fairly sure that the admin side of the club can handle things like the pride game with little or no impact to the playing side of things.

Can you imagine can you imagine Roos response if someone else had said it a out Maddie's match?

By doing these things it shows the club to be a responsible corporate citizen which when you are wanting funding for facilities is good to have on your resume.

By supporting the causes you believe in there are some advantages, not that, that is why you do them.

Nope, what is pathetic is wanting a win that could cost long and short term. I want us to lose every single match until everyone responsible for this mess is out.
Blind faith for the sake of blind faith is why we are here.
Have you thought about the players at all? The pressure they are under? The questions they are constantly being asked and the burden they are currently feeling? They have had their lacklustre moments, but most weeks they have been busting their guts to try and turn this around. They have spent hours practicing their goal kicking and we started to see the results two weeks ago. They really need and want a win.

To have their "supporters" actively hoping they fail just so someone these supports don't know and don't interact with loses their job is pathetic and thinking you are some type of hero thinking about the greater good is laughable.

Pretty sure he has done plenty for the club. Cant think of much he has done wrong apart from the Richo appointment and the board has the final say on that anyway.
He's done heaps for the club........won't detail all that again.

IMO...he's the best CEO that we've had in a long long time.

Agree plugger...….it appears that the Richo resigning would be the first blunder that I can recall.

WOW....he sure has a bullseye on his back tonight.

Lol. GT. Even if not true, he is a great shit stirrer.
He's one of the best Joffaboy….he's almost "dial a quote"...24 hours a day!

I'd be absolutely shocked if GT said anything remotely controversial.

Whispers in the sky anyone?

I guess it depends on what your definition is of "involved"
Exactly my guess would be that he ticks off on every thing but would rely upon Andrew Thompson and possibly Dean Anderson on the football side of things as well as Simon Lethlean at an operational level.

Just like he would rely upon Jack Rush on legal matters.

I know someone who had a one on one with Peter Summers and he was very much involved in the footy side if things by the discussion.

Have you thought about the players at all? The pressure they are under? The questions they are constantly being asked and the burden they are currently feeling? They have had their lacklustre moments, but most weeks they have been busting their guts to try and turn this around. They have spent hours practicing their goal kicking and we started to see the results two weeks ago. They really need and want a win.

To have their "supporters" actively hoping they fail just so someone these supports don't know and don't interact with loses their job is pathetic and thinking you are some type of hero thinking about the greater good is laughable.

As supporters we also deserve better "players". Have you thought of the supporters that turn up week after week, don't get paid for the privilege and have to support what they see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back