• Hawthorn

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I went for Richmond and it goes back a long way,to 1974 when they ungraciously lagged Keith Greig's second Brownlow because they felt Bartlett was a shoe in and then had the temerity to beat us in our first GF since 1950. Long held grudges are hard to break!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Generally it's whoever we are playing next, but it's a toss-up between the Geese, McCollingwood, Essenscum or the A-Holes from Squark Park. On the whole, Sydney got it because I live in NSW and all AFL news we get is naturally about that poxy lot.
Doesn't help when you live so close to Wagga and Kelly can do no wrong in their eyes. The only time Carey seems to gets a mention is when he either reported or injured. :rolleyes:

I wouldve though Adelaide would get more than one vote.

GF '98 was the worst day of my life.

Originally posted by Malibu

Pretty much spot on with that.

Have you got your Incubus tickets?

Naturally :D only 22 days to go can't wait. Havent decided about the second show, wait and see who's supporting but I'll probably be going

Will you be going its gonna be sick????

:D :D :D

Originally posted by blueworms
Most hurtful club: Adelaide
Cockiest club: Essendon
Worst supporters: Collingwood
Biggest Scum: Richmond

I agree with that except for the worst supporters. The worst supporters are Brisbanes. Thes "supporters" didn't give a flying **** about their club when they could have saved them now they are all coming out of the woodwork. After we lost to them last year one of them had the nerve to have a go at me telling me my club was going to Canberra! A BRISBANE SUPPORTER!!! I quickly reminded him that his club was dead which he replied with "No we are Fitzroy and Brisbane", so I found it amazing that we only lost by a few goals when they had two teams on the ground!!!

Sydneys supporters are very very poor, the Melbourne "South" one's arent that bad but the one's in Sydney, well anyone who has seen a game up there knows what I am talking about. This is all they know "ball!!!" whenever anyoine gets tackled and "Plugger!!" even if he is 400 metres away from the ball

Originally posted by McCartney5

I agree with that except for the worst supporters. The worst supporters are Brisbanes. Thes "supporters" didn't give a flying **** about their club when they could have saved them now they are all coming out of the woodwork. After we lost to them last year one of them had the nerve to have a go at me telling me my club was going to Canberra! A BRISBANE SUPPORTER!!! I quickly reminded him that his club was dead which he replied with "No we are Fitzroy and Brisbane", so I found it amazing that we only lost by a few goals when they had two teams on the ground!!!

agreed, at last years game at CS some dik was yelling and spitting and being a doofus during the last quarter. Didn't hear a noise of support for his team for the other 3 quarters and when the north ppl left at the 30 minute mark he had the nerve to bag every single one of them. But when he saw my dads face and tank of a body he soon shut his gob :D :D

i said colloingwood only because i go to a lot more colloingwood matches than brissy ones and meet a lot more arrogant mcchin supporters then doofus brissy ones :eek: :eek:

St.Kilda supporters are the worst, if 97 is an indication of how they act with some success behind them.

Cocky as and feral. I saw it first hand in the 97 prelim.

Glad the Crowes won the week after.

Thought they would be more humble with their background.

Originally posted by speedy
St.Kilda supporters are the worst, if 97 is an indication of how they act with some success behind them.

Cocky as and feral. I saw it first hand in the 97 prelim.

Glad the Crowes won the week after.

Thought they would be more humble with their background.

Yeah I noticed they were pretty bad in 97. I guess you can't blame then, the only time have been able to be like that in 30 years

1) Sydney
2) Sydney
3) Sydney

Why??

Protected species - what would happen if Archer had mounted Wakelin?

Run up debts, bailed by AFL - but somehow imagine they never got handouts

Obsessed with former Roos

Media darlings for no other reasons than political agenda

Absolutely dirty anti-Carey b**stards - just go to a Roos game there!

Will be given more and more draft picks etc until they win a flag by sheer force

Remove this Banner Ad

The club Roos fans hate the most

Back