Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Goodwin to be the next coach of the Adelaide Crows?

Is this literally just a copy and paste of the Age article?
I didn't read the Age one. Only thing I wanted to raise from this one is this quote:

“I’m not going to disappear down a hole because I love this job too much and I love this life too much. But that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been easy."

So, it has been easy?

I didn't read the Age one. Only thing I wanted to raise from this one is this quote:

“I’m not going to disappear down a hole because I love this job too much and I love this life too much. But that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been easy."

So, it has been easy?
Ahh. The ol' double negative.

Just reflecting on the absolute embarrassment of winning a flag and every sector of the club from president down immediately talking dynasties only for us to never win another final.

Heading into next year West Coast & Richmond are the only sides I have any confidence that we will definitely finish above.

#demonspirit #2otherclubs #dontbarrackforusthen #cheerlouder

Just reflecting on the absolute embarrassment of winning a flag and every sector of the club from president down immediately talking dynasties only for us to never win another final.

Heading into next year West Coast & Richmond are the only sides I have any confidence that we will definitely finish above.

#demonspirit #2otherclubs #dontbarrackforusthen #cheerlouder
Did you miss the fine print where it said top 4 home & away dynasty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've all said it but only Melbourne could end a 50 year drought and within 2 years we all hate every person in the club.
Its a speed run that will never be broken. All the goodwill of the flag gone inside 2 years while making the top 4 both of those years. Just incredible.

We've become so irrelevant no one even mentions we haven't won a final since the flag and are likely to miss this year and no one in the media seems to care.
back to the status quo mate, this is who we are, and this is where we belong. Anyone who thinks we are any better than St Kilda or Gold Coast as an organisation is kidding themselves.

back to the status quo mate, this is who we are, and this is where we belong. Anyone who thinks we are any better than St Kilda or Gold Coast as an organisation is kidding themselves.
According to Roffey and the board we are a super club mate 😀

Dees have been a minnow since the late 60s. Dogs, Kangas, Saints, Dees all in the same category. We should never be compared to plastic franchises like Gold Coast or Giants.

no we shouldn't be compared to GWS, they are much better run than we are.
Lol. They have had a million draft picks and all the pieces given to them to be successful. Probably the best list of players yet still can't attract a crowd. Give me the red and blue any day over that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back