Mega Thread The Collingwood rollercoaster - all general angst and ranting directed here

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't have to rate Bucks as a coach and you can want him replaced, I'm backing him in still and i'm his biggest supporter and even i have doubts.
But don't attack him, If you suspected he wasn't trying that is different. But he is trying his heart out to get this team going.

He is a champion of the club, one of our best and most loyal servants ever. No matter what happens I love the man.

I could see it from the start but got shot down over and over by the one eyed bucks clan. I loved him as a player but as a coach he is hopeless. I can list plenty of observations ive made of his coaching that are stupid errors he makes week in week out. Even as a person he is a bit of a w***er. Saw him at a footy match this year and the bloke was close to telling me to piss off when I asked for a pic..

Rodney Eade is just as much of a joke. Was tactically inept as a coach and now he's one of the club's leaders in developing a game plan.
Rodney Eade, Robert Harvey, Matthew Lappin and I hate to say it, Scotty Burns are all deplorable.
Whichever idiots decide to select Lumumba, Blair, Young and Sinclair in the team while the likes of Martin, Karnezis and Seedsman (you know, guys who can kick and score goals) languish in the VFL should also be taken out the back and shot old Teller style. The only coaches who can keep their heads held high are Huddo and Ben Hart.

Look there's a huge positive I take from this game and that was Rockliff being my captain in AFL Fantasy. 165pts doubled to 330 is nothing to sneeze at.
The negatives... Well, everything else really...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look there's a huge positive I take from this game and that was Rockliff being my captain in AFL Fantasy. 165pts doubled to 330 is nothing to sneeze at.
The negatives... Well, everything else really...

heck you I had Kennedy from Sydney. Your captain score netted you more than 10x mine did.

As much as I hate saying this I think we should get Bomber Thompson in as a "senior assistant" and let him run match day coaching and tactical planning. He can sit next to Bucks with his own headset and Bucks can pretend to be in charge and take credit for wins etc. We just pay Thompson X amount to play along. He would get the job done at least. I don't give a stuff what people think of his character I want to see this list win another flag as it should do based on talent. I'm fed up with this incompetent shit being served up and I don't think I'm alone. Tonight's injuries play a huge part in the performance no doubt but we've been putrid for awhile now. Enough excuses, get it together soon or...

heck you I had Kennedy from Sydney. Your captain score netted you more than 10x mine did.

I feel for you mate. I was spewing as Kennedy is one of my mids, but captain... shit, that's painful. Can't fault your logic though, had he not been injured he would likely have pulled a 150. I considered the same move but Rocky's just on fire and last week, even in a team beaten by 100 points he pulled a 180 so I couldn't overlook him. Better luck next week maybe?

I feel for you mate. I was spewing as Kennedy is one of my mids, but captain... shit, that's painful. Can't fault your logic though, had he not been injured he would likely have pulled a 150. I considered the same move but Rocky's just on fire and last week, even in a team beaten by 100 points he pulled a 180 so I couldn't overlook him. Better luck next week maybe?
**** you both, I had Pendlebury as my captain.

Well I'll hopefully get up in my semi, tomorrow depending, and can trade Pendles for Rocky. He just costs so much lol.

I could see it from the start but got shot down over and over by the one eyed bucks clan. I loved him as a player but as a coach he is hopeless. I can list plenty of observations ive made of his coaching that are stupid errors he makes week in week out. Even as a person he is a bit of a ******. Saw him at a footy match this year and the bloke was close to telling me to piss off when I asked for a pic..

Ok hero. Start reeling off the list of observations...

Rodney Eade, Robert Harvey, Matthew Lappin and I hate to say it, Scotty Burns are all deplorable.
Whichever idiots decide to select Lumumba, Blair, Young and Sinclair in the team while the likes of Martin, Karnezis and Seedsman (you know, guys who can kick and score goals) languish in the VFL should also be taken out the back and shot old Teller style. The only coaches who can keep their heads held high are Huddo and Ben Hart.

The same Kyle Martin who didn't touch the footy in the last quarter against Port as the sub??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back