Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I could ever change my avatar from Beaker and the Cookie Monster...unless we won a flag, then I'd have a moral dilemma.
Let us never forget what the infidel wrote:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...e-contested-mark/story-e6frg7uo-1226638929327
Both Maclure and King have been assistant coaches in retirement. Robinson is a footy nut who has a delivery style that appears heavily influenced by the early work of the Cookie Monster. Whateley is a thoughtful broadcaster whose pedantic method cozily offsets Robinson's pantomime, almost Beaker-like.

I don't think I could ever change my avatar from Beaker and the Cookie Monster...unless we won a flag, then I'd have a moral dilemma.

the backdrop just needs updating to match the current set. Picky I know, but one must be faithful in all things.

edit: and I think you're pretty safe on the flag front

Who....who wrote this filth?

The heathenous wretch is no more.

runF4lJ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.jpg

Even TGO would struggle to have the stamina and endurance to keep up with Julie I'm betting.

Those legs would ensure a vice like grip through-out a session.

Robbo would be wise to keep it strictly fantasy. Even greatness such as His has it limits.

robbo angry.jpg
Once again brothers, witness the power of The Grand Oracle, proving himself to be omniscient over all things. TGO sits in eternal judgement, holding the unwashed, unenlightened masses to account one by one...

Last edited:
Indeed brother HiReception, and so it was. It would appear the #smoten heathen in question has been banished from the twittersphere, bowing under the sheer weight of TGO's grandiose indignation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back