Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers, another morsel of cryptic genius from last night's holy address...

"Nah they didn't (The Dockers).

And they were a bit limpy. And when I say 'limpy' I mean, they were a bit bruised and battered, Fremantle.

But we're not dishing out excuses here on 360 on a Monday night. Two teams went out there, one team wanted it more, and the other team didn't, and it's usually the other way around.

And the Eagles exposed a couple of little things in the Eagles."

And verily they did.

Amen.
LIMPY - Good word that

Gotta love the swearing, abusive robbo. Thought he was like that because of his team's awful issues. My owner told me that he already knew of the Hird resignation before anyone else did.
I'm curious on whom it was who told him.

LIMPY - Good word that

A fine word indeed Brother.

Speaking of which; The Great Oaf appeared decidedly limpy himself last night judging by the prodigious bags under his eyes which were sporting sizeable bags of their own.

P2TF0EH.png

A turbulent 24 hours clearly taking its toll on His Eminency...

We can only trust our august leader exacted a similar toll on a slab of room temperature Coronas and Domino's 'Two-Fer' Tuesday offer while hate-fapping to a DVD of the 1996 Brownlow count.

A most holy trinity.

Paint your gutters a different colour to rest of house people.

I had to venture outside with raincoat on, torch in hand, to make sure mine were up to the standard as TGO has decreed.

Paint your gutters a different colour to rest of house people.

I had to venture outside with raincoat on, torch in hand, to make sure mine were up to the standard as TGO has decreed.
This is a commandment - thy will be done TGO

"Over anything, there's a life code, and biting doesn't cut it in any sporting environment."- 360 View, pg 68 scripture.
did followers know of this life code? Are there other examples?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Over anything, there's a life code, and biting doesn't cut it in any sporting environment."- 360 View, pg 68 scripture.
did followers know of this life code? Are there other example?
You are posting in this life code brother kaypee

Should we organize a TGO meet up?

We can all arrive in jackets that don't fit with goaties, flicking wrists.
Look for the table glowing with the light of the holy lord.

Maybe we could get him to come?

At first I was struck by the size and monitor filling glory of this photo. However, what lingered with me was the wisdom emanating from his gaze and TGO's unflinching commitment to wear bombers' colours, regardless of stale cultural norms traditionally restricting such bold accessorising on a man.

Last edited:
Should we organize a TGO meet up?

We can all arrive in jackets that don't fit with goaties, flicking wrists.
Look for the table glowing with the light of the holy lord.

Maybe we could get him to come?

and afterwards make a pilgrimage to a match at the G and stand together in the crowd, much like the Richies at the SCG test.

That is simply

At first I was struck by the size and monitor filling glory of this photo. However, what lingered with me was the wisdom emanating from his gaze and TGO's unflinching commitment to wear bombers' colours, regardless of stale cultural norms traditionally restricting such bold accessorising on a man.

Well picked up equiv..I was hoping someone would notice that. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back