Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard TGO via his radio sermon yesterday morning. He was not well and took offence at some heretic called Brereton who attempted to humilate TGO. Like the warrior that his is he soldiered on manfully through his condition to provide wisdom that I needed to get through the day.
Was this when the heathen Brereton compared him to Bob Marley?

Brothers and Brothsters,

For our benefit TGO is on another holy bender. 'Holy Roller' says the Nerdling!

We are all on the edge of our pews.

Bros and Bro'sters, I confess I have not read today's screed in the 'Hun. Not sure I can yet read the 'Word' on this Mournday on a stomach empty of the vitals.

All Praise Mayo

Radio sermon today, TGO outs himself as a "Georgie Orwell" fan citing the increasing influence of "Big Brother" in our lives under the guise of OH&S. I am truly in awe of his ability to connect us mere mortals with some of the great minds of all time.

TGO's weekly sermon on Adelaide radio. We meet His older brother Steve (at 5.15) and later His cousin Carmel.

What a wonderful piece of touching radio anarchy.

Topic on radio with Nerdling #2 turns to clocking on and off at work.

Caller advises that at his workplace the car is always tracked via GPS so the employer knows where the employees are.

"Better not park at Kittens!" TGO exclaims. Wise advice yet again.

Intrepid, is TGO, but not borne of any wanton nor selfish need, for 'tis the greater good He sacrifices and serves.

And we are all in His debt.

Praise.

Mockery and blaspheming within seconds of tonight's episode opening.

We need religious freedom protections.

Vote NO on Gil.

He's not finished either.

A fatwa on the dog killer's brother. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I am Sparta!" :D

A seamless combining of references from TGO.
He was clearly decreeing that the GWS players must watch the film 300 (Spartans) as motivation for their prelim against Richmond. I haven't seen it, but I'm led to believe the 300 Spartans are incredibly brave, incredibly outnumbered … and ultimately killed.

I'm not sure if I misheard Him but did He say it was about how the Spartans fought off the 'Asians'?
You didn't mishear. More re-writing history, TGO the historian in his spare time. Praise.

Persians

I'm not sure if I misheard Him but did He say it was about how the Spartans fought off the 'Asians'?
Persia is technically counted as part of the Asian landmass so TGO is right again :thumbsu:

Greeting some of the Tiger faithful who've driven down from Sydney for the big Prelim tilt.

"Maccas on the way down kids? Good on ya."

I imagine a road-trip with TGO would be like riding with Hunter S Thompson with the peyote replaced by a lap full of greasy goods, hourly cleansers and a 1982 cassette of Up There Mike Brady bought as a tacker from Brashs blaring from the deck.

Last edited:
Greeting some of the Tiger faithful who've driven down from Sydney for the big Prelim tilt.

I imagine a road-trip with TGO would be like riding with Hunter S Thompson with the peyote replaced by a lap full of greasy goods, hourly cleansers and a 1982 cassette of Up There Mike Brady bought as a tacker from Brashs blaring from the deck.
Liked just for the Brashes reference.

Right on Mr B

Attachments

• 220px-Brashs_logo.jpg
    220px-Brashs_logo.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back