Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
360copy_zpsdab4b346.jpg

Oh my bretheren - I have recently discovered the teachings of the Most Supreme One, and already am filled with the gastro-intestinal warmth of his divine spirit. The way is long, but it is righteous and good, and He shall lead me to a higher place.

I once witnessed TGO go round the Eaglehawk Golf Club in 39 one fine Thursday morning. Truly spectacular effort from a spectacular beast.
39 Longnecks? Geez, impressive.

Longnecks are for peasants. TGO starts with half a dozen stubbies then moves straight into the JD and Coke pre-mix.

TGO is all things to everyone regardless of his chosen beverage medium. He could be dining with the Queen and happily quaffing from a longneck between delivering his pearly chunks of wisdom and not one royal eyelid would be batted.

TGO is all things to everyone regardless of his chosen beverage medium. He could be dining with the Queen and happily quaffing from a longneck between delivering his pearly chunks of wisdom and not one royal eyelid would be batted.
The Queen would be dining with Robbo though, of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I farkin love this thread. I only wish that Glenn "the brand" jakovich was still an item. He was even more of a target than Robbo.

THIS is about Collingwood and not Melbourne.

But the contrast is extraordinary.

Carlton was a worthy loser, if that's any consolation in this cut-throat competition, but Collingwood was all that's good about good football teams.

It is professional, methodical, resilient and selfless.

Everything Melbourne is not.

...queue about seven references to Melbourne in the article. TGO says it is not about Melbourne, then proceeds to talk a lot about Melbourne. I have much to learn.

Congratulations to one of our brothers TheBrownDog for having his mere mortal musings being used by TGO in his tackle.

Not only used, but as the number 1 offering.

The rest of us can but dream of having our thoughts echoed by TGO in such an emphatic manner.

I cannot express how proud I am to have had Marc Murphy shamed by The Great One.

It is not every day that you can successfully invoke the intercession of The Living God to smite one's enemy.

The feeling of power indescribable, but if I had to try, it felt somewhat like MacLeod receiving the ultimate quickening in Highlander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back