Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This. My Club is at it's lowest point, but Robbo will shine the light, and answer the questions all Melbourne supporters are asking,

TGO will lead you out of the darkness.

Imagine a team coached and, led by TGO. Surely, Garry, with his media connections, would've recognised the leadership potential under his nose.

TGO would have so many great policies to enact one on one with the boys: "NO KINGS HITS, NO KING ELBOWS" would be the first team essential.

TGO will lead you out of the darkness.

Imagine a team coached and, led by TGO. Surely, Garry, with his media connections, would've recognised the leadership potential under his nose.

TGO would have so many great policies to enact one on one with the boys: "NO KINGS HITS, NO KING ELBOWS" would be the first team essential.
Garry is too friendly with the devil they call Barrett.

"I watched the game from a box (Geel vs Haw) with alcohol involved, I could hear the crowd..etc"

I wonder if TGO always watches games at the G from a private box while sinking back a few dozen quiet ones?

Does he have disciples joining him? Or does he sit alone with pen and paper at hand, jotting down his thoughts while grasping a cup of ale?

Oh what I would give to sit in the royal box with such greatness and listen to HIS words of wisdom as Selwood ducks out of yet another tackle.

And you can bet there would be plenty of snacks on hand too. Giant packets of burger rings and platters of dimsims being delivered by his personal assistant every 8 and half minutes.

I can only dream of such an experience..:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could imagine, the constant line of fried snacks on trays parading through.

Just for good taste, I could easily see him, eating, a suckling pig, at a Hawks-Geelong game because of the poetic irony, it would invoke, in his followers..

I wonder if TGO always watches games at the G from a private box while sinking back a few dozen quiet ones?

Does he have disciples joining him? Or does he sit alone with pen and paper at hand, jotting down his thoughts while grasping a cup of ale?

i saw him once at a geelong game, from memory we were all returning inside the ground after a 3 quarter time smoko in what was a tight, close, game.

a slighty inebriated tgo walked past us on his way out for his smoko. he obviously didnt want to join the masses and would enable him to freestyle his thoughts for the opening of the 4th quarter.

"I watched the game from a box (Geel vs Haw) with alcohol involved, I could hear the crowd..etc"

Oh what I would give to sit in the royal box with such greatness and listen to HIS words of wisdom as Selwood ducks out of yet another tackle.

And you can bet there would be plenty of snacks on hand too. Giant packets of burger rings and platters of dimsims being delivered by his personal assistant every 8 and half minutes.

I can only dream of such an experience..:(

I am aware that the TGO prefers his Dim Sim's to be twice cooked - first steamed, then deep fried, before being swathed in soy. "You gotta steam 'em first" was the cry to the waiting staff when a load of fried only appeared on the tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back