• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall send him a biro of purple ink.

But Huddo is a dummy.

I always thought Huddo bore an uncanny likeness to Megamind

2q2q1dd.jpg

THIRTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

312bnuh.jpg

I enjoyed the pressing questions asked of Jaeger O'Meara, a 19 yr old kid in his first season of the big time, asking him if he still has a passion for the game.

No letting up! Wanting to know all O'Meara's sisters names too! Nek Minit not-so-immaculate conception/s.

"as you said, if John Worsfold's not talking it's very difficult to ascertain his thinkings, it'sf you can't go off his sheet, of his words, what's he's thinking so you gotta err watch him speak and hear him speak"

Yes great expression that. Goes back to the playground at school in the early 80s.

The old cricket one 'carts it' to the boundry is another long lost term that has been lost like packing death.

We can rely on TGO to keep these awesome words and phrases in the Australian vocab forever.

That's why he's great.

Mmmm, heretical I know but quote was by Gerard.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe I've only just stumbled upon this on the Herald Sun website:

Mark Robinson - Man of the people

559062-mark-robinson.jpg

Mark Robinson. Source: News Limited
Mark “Robbo” Robinson is not only chief football writer of the Herald Sun, he is a household name in footy-mad Victoria.

His award-winning and incisive journalism helps shape the news agenda each day in our sports-crazed city.

Robbo is a hard-hitting reporter, not afraid to ask the tough questions.

He’s outspoken, opinionated and, not surprisingly, has a large following of loyal readers who turn to his top-rating blog, The Tackle, each Monday at heraldsun.com.au for their post-weekend footy fix.

A consistent and reliable news breaker at the Herald Sun, Robbo can also be heard on radio SEN several times each week, and is one half of the popular hosting duo on AFL360 (week nights on Fox Sports).

He has over 50,000 followers on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back