Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB the Feeble would be wise to stand down, for 'tis the goblin teetotaller's colours, rather than TGO's, that run yellow.

It's unthinkable that TGO would desert. He merely excuses Himself for a snake's hiss and some repose from the Hungry One's high-pitched bleating with a quiet durry in the stalls.

What a surprise. TGO goes down the route of indignation that Cotchin was not suspended. Oh behail your wisdom on me great Oracle of our game. Hail be to thee.

TGO intimating the Nerdling might've gotten off the leash post-Brownlow ...

"What time did you finish up? Last time I saw you you were heading into Club 23...bottle o' beer in one hand."

And later, TGO still wouldn't leave it alone ...

"How'd ya go on the blackjack table? 4am? You were hittin' n' sittin' ... bang!"

TGO intimating the Nerdling might've gotten off the leash post-Brownlow ...

"What time did you finish up? Last time I saw you you were heading into Club 23...bottle o' beer in one hand."

And later, TGO still wouldn't leave it alone ...

"How'd ya go on the blackjack table? 4am? You were hittin' n' sittin' ... bang!"
TGO is more of a hittin' n' quittin' man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the recent performance of the nerdling performing Mr. Brightside on JJJ one wonders what TGO would look like performing His karaoke version of the same song in the early hours.

Given the recent performance of the nerdling performing Mr. Brightside on JJJ one wonders what TGO would look like performing His karaoke version of the same song in the early hours.

I didn't think that song could get any worse. The Nerdling could make an orgy at the Playboy Mansion feel like an actuarial lecture.

(RIP Heff)

did you see him do a double take when Gerard mentioned the words "free BBQ"?

Aye brother moogerfooger, and it was with impressive haste TGO promptly lodged his order ahead of the great gathering.

Nerdling: And, our friends at Bunnings are going to run a barbecue for the entirety of the show. Free barbecue.

TGO: Really?!

Nerdling: Yep! So come join us, have a free feed, dress up, see if you can win the grand final tickets. And enjoy the experience with us.

TGO, immune to having his favour curried with mere snags: Well I hope they put on some steaks n shashliks and not just keep with the sausages.

Nerdling: Hahaha, I think the Bunnings barbecue is a sausage.

TGO: Is it?

Nerdling: Mmm hmm.

TGO: Well if they get some steak it'd be nice, c'd have some steak sandwiches.

I just hope the drinks rider meets His satisfaction. You're on the watch list Bunnings.

Asking Waleed what he was dressed as during his debut as the Richmond mascot was a pertinent question. Whilst many would find the answer quite obvious, TGO seeks complete clarity for his audience. We are thankful for him finding out for us that the Tiger mascot is indeed a Tiger

"And in this modern day it could be any gender" in response to Waleed Ali's suggestion that a streaker may halt Richmond's momentum. Truly profound, and open minded from our saviour
Came to the church this morning just to make sure the wokeness of TGO was transcribed for the masses. Truly a renaissance man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back