The Law The Death Penalty

Remove this Banner Ad

There are loads of crimes that justify the death penalty but there are loads of examples demonstrating investigating police, department of prosecution, judges and juries who have not acted in good faith. As such we should always allow criminals the right to appeal until they die of natural causes (whilst incarcerated and post release).

Well, if you believe that society has the right to kill people rather than remove them from society. go ahead and lobby the politicians to make the relevant changes to legislation.

Of course, you will volunteer to perform the deed?

How are you going to kill him?

Obviously championing hanging; Do you recommend the short drop or the distance recommended in the hanging tables? The traditional brass ring or a slip knot?

Maybe excecutioner shold be part of expectations of society ,like voting, paying taxes, performing jury duty and killing people? If you are over 18 letter arrives one day for you to present yourself to present yourself to execute this person

Bring back the public hangings so that the crowd and the hanged man can also get an erection?

Maybe the foreman of the jury that convicts the murderer should be the executioner?

The possibilities are endless, thinkt it through and start a movement

Interesting that with the photo and naming him you acknowledge him far more than the victim and the crime he committed

Personally, I believe that a convicted murderer gives up his name whilst in custody and society should only refer to them by the victims name. If they die in custody, buried in an unmarked grave in unconscrated ground
How would I do it? Massive injection of fentanyl and propofol. Can add in suxamethonium too after then fentanyl and propofol take effect to ensure breathing stops after awareness does

How would I do it? Massive injection of fentanyl and propofol. Can add in suxamethonium too after then fentanyl and propofol take effect to ensure breathing stops after awareness does
Don't even need a massive dose of fentanyl,just little bit that is easily sourced.
Take your word on the other ones,seems like a lot of red tape.
Even if it's quick and humane it is definitely a slippery slope that will never get reintroduced
here.

Don't even need a massive dose of fentanyl,just little bit that is easily sourced.
Take your word on the other ones,seems like a lot of red tape.
Even if it's quick and humane it is definitely a slippery slope that will never get reintroduced
here.
If we are talking for government, all the drugs I have mentioned are in common use in hospitals around the country

Remove this Banner Ad

The Law The Death Penalty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back