Media The Dragons Revolution - A New Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyhoo, mazel tov on your ascension middle_icky. First you usurp Snuffaluphagus and now you do... um, whoever the previous Dragons captain was dirty. You're Machiavellian af.
It’s built into my nature.

Didn’t even notice I was doing it.

whistles

invader zim i have a mighty need GIF

I’m starting a “what it means to be a dragon.” When I get 5 minutes spare.

I think at the top of the list is “beat the warriors”

😘
1. Own your behaviour as a club
2. Be better
3. Go back to step one

2. Be better
3. Go back to step one
Yeah. We have.

You know jabs, i like you, but your bordering on rats territory.

Where posters go to be put on ignore

2. Be better
3. Go back to step one
That's real, real freakin funny coming from the Bombers, the club notorious for trying to argue their way out of punishments based on the "vibe" and good bloke status, and wanting every rule relaxed to the point where there are no rules when it suits them.

Definitely a massive case of projection here; if The Coach was still around he could have a field day with the psychology of it.

That's real, real freakin funny coming from the Bombers, the club notorious for trying to argue their way out of punishments based on the "vibe" and good bloke status, and wanting every rule relaxed to the point where there are no rules when it suits them.

Definitely a massive case of projection here; if The Coach was still around he could have a field day with the psychology of it.
Close, but no cigar.

Check my Committee voting history, did not support one single vote where a club was being punished for breaking petty rules of the SFA. Not once.

My rule changes were also aimed squarely at improving the SFA, not benefiting the Bombers.

Did argue against the “Baghdad Bombers Tax” being applied to breaches many times, all I was seeking was a level playing field.

I can be justly accused of many things, trying to get an advantage for the Bombers only in committee is not one of them.

For those who may be worried about @Greenery he has been dropped from the side unceremoniously by @DragoDelph and has not been offered any Dragons services such as our EAP plan or means at the Subway at Dragon Island.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Dragons Revolution - A New Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back