The Footy Show - Sydney want Fev according to Hutchy

Remove this Banner Ad

4 year contract for $3M.

He is their only priority.

Fev said he will not discuss his contract. Denies even speaking to them despite Hutchy claiming the Swans had spoken directly to him.

4 year contract for $3M.

He is their only priority.

Fev said he will not discuss his contract. Denies even speaking to them despite Hutchy claiming the Swans had spoken directly to him.
We can hardly blame big Fev is has had a look around, he'd be a moron not to!

The thing I'm shaking about is that Fev is that the Blues will think that Fev is tempted by the money (whether he is or not) and will go out of their way to offer him a mammoth contract.

If he leaves I'll eat my hat. Hutchy deserves getting his head coloured in by Sam for stirring up this crap.
I felt sorry for Hutchy, he looked as if he was going to cry.

MickyB, I'm sorry to say but i think you may at the end of the year be enjoying a meal including a tasteless hat, because im quite convinced that Fevola will not be playing for Carlton next year.

If he leaves I'll eat my hat. Hutchy deserves getting his head coloured in by Sam for stirring up this crap.

As much of an idiot he is, It's his job..

And I have no doubt Fev is putting himself out there to other clubs, It's what he does, remember him telling everyone at the B&F he would be at Richmond the next year?

If he doesn't want to be a part of our club.. let him go..

I doesnt take a genius to realize who was lying and it was clearly fev. He wont go but surely his management would listen as the manager of any player would. Huchy was definitely on the money but fev will stay eventually.

Fev has certainly spoken to Sydney. You could tell when they asked him, but Fev leaving is another thing, I doubt he would leave just his stupid management tring to get themselvs as much money as possible.

I have no doubt that Sydney would of approached FEV, and probably have spoken numerous times with his management, but for them to purposely bring on Fevola, knowing full well what kind of shit Hutchy was going to 'have the inside word on' is a disgrace.

Fev is Carlton. He bleeds navy blue and I will bet my left nut he is playing with the Blues next year.

No matter how much so called 'journalists' want to talk about it and make ridiculous predictions, he WILL be playing at Carlton next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I felt sorry for Hutchy, he looked as if he was going to cry.

MickyB, I'm sorry to say but i think you may at the end of the year be enjoying a meal including a tasteless hat, because im quite convinced that Fevola will not be playing for Carlton next year.

Yes it worries me too, but I've had a few beers and am just trying to be positive. My other half goes for the Swans, this will kill me if Fev goes there.

Fev's going to be making more than the Sydney offer if he stays, so I'm not sure why he'd want to move. The club is going to have the luxury of back-ending the deal for when Fev's on the veteran's list, so if they end up giving him four years it'll be over 3 mill.

Th club must be pretty confident of getting their end-of-season target if they're playing hard-ball on this one.

We could easily match the 4 years at 3 million.

The one ace we have up our sleeves is that we could heavily backload fev's contract cos in his 3rd and 4th year of such a contract with us he'd be on the veterans list and only half his pay would be in the cap.

Year 1) 500K
Year 2) 500K
Year 3) 1million (500K in the cap)
Year 4) 1million (500K in the cap)

So in terms of cap we get the best FF at the bargain price of 1/2 million a year.

We could easily match the 4 years at 3 million.

The one ace we have up our sleeves is that we could heavily backload fev's contract cos in his 3rd and 4th year of such a contract with us he'd be on the veterans list and only half his pay would be in the cap.

Year 1) 500K
Year 2) 500K
Year 3) 1million (500K in the cap)
Year 4) 1million (500K in the cap)

So in terms of cap we get the best FF at the bargain price of 1/2 million a year.
Yeah but he has to accept that deal, He is giving me the shits a bit Fev, think he likes the attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Footy Show - Sydney want Fev according to Hutchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back