anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
The AFL are a joke, The MRO is a joke.The penalty for Franklin is a joke.
A week for an elbow to the sacrisand head.A week!!!
Nothing for an deliberate crasdh into attemt to mark on Wilson.
A dangerous sling on Pearce.Causing him to leave the ground.
We all know that Buddy is the love child of the AFL, but this is ludicrous.
We all know that they, the AFL want Buddy to get to his 1000th goal later this year.More than likely the Swans will appeal and win the case.
The AFL is run by fools.
If that was Toby Greene that would be four to six weeks.

The AFL are a joke, The MRO is a joke.The penalty for Franklin is a joke.
A week for an elbow to the sacrisand head.A week!!!
Nothing for an deliberate crasdh into attemt to mark on Wilson.
A dangerous sling on Pearce.Causing him to leave the ground.
We all know that Buddy is the love child of the AFL, but this is ludicrous.
We all know that they, the AFL want Buddy to get to his 1000th goal later this year.More than likely the Swans will appeal and win the case.
The AFL is run by fools.
If that was Toby Greene that would be four to six weeks.
I thought it was a week at the time. It’s an outcome based system and Luke played on. I don’t agree with how soft they are on that kind of stuff but a week is pretty consistent with what that would usually get regardless of whether it was Franklin or Green IMO.

I thought it was a week at the time. It’s an outcome based system and Luke played on. I don’t agree with how soft they are on that kind of stuff but a week is pretty consistent with what that would usually get regardless of whether it was Franklin or Green IMO.
So, you are sayying that throwing an elbow to some ones head is OK?

Shuey did the same thing to Callum Mills. Only got a fine. (Which I think was the wrong decision). The MRO are very inconsistent.

It’s always based on the consequence of the action, if Ryan is knocked out, it’s probably 3-4 I’d say, fortunately for us & Buddy he wasn’t.
I thought a week would be the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot wait to see what shithousery the tribunal comes up with here.

buddy should get off he was scragged after the ball went over the boundary line
By scragged you mean tackled right? The ball was not only in his arm, he moved the ball from one arm to the other before throwing an elbow back into the tackler's head.

Be interesting to see how serious the AFL are about keeping the head sacrosanct with the challenge.
But of course they, the AFL , will want some thing from Buddy and Sydney for the monies they paid for his ambassadorship of the AFL in Sydney.The reward, Buddy kicks his 1000th goal.

Buddy will get off. I don't think he should, but he will.
The problem is the precedence set by the previous instances (Shuey, etc) BUT more the fact that it was graded as Careless, rather than Intentional.
That was intentional every day of the week

Attachments

• match review.PNG
    match review.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Buddy will get off. I don't think he should, but he will.
The problem is the precedence set by the previous instances (Shuey, etc) BUT more the fact that it was graded as Careless, rather than Intentional.
That was intentional every day of the week

He will but that will be a SEVERE indictment on the AFL for the precedents they've set. This should be a textbook 2 week and the charge on Wilson should either be a fine or the points added from this should extend to a third week.

The dirty ****stain got off. The amount of shit he gets away with is an absolute joke and nobody can tell me he is not a protected species.

The tribunal is a disgrace and the AFL need a good hard long look at themselves. An accidental head clash can get you 3 weeks but a deliberate elbow to the head can get you off with a fine? **** off. Don't tell me the head sacrosanct if you are going to let this bullshit stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Franklin joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back