FTA-TV The Front Bar

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Austrlai's favourite TV bogan fest going?
I'd rather watch Neighbours.
Another w***er who goes onto a forum page to say how much they don't like the thing in the forum, how sad your life must be to think anyone gives a ****

I'd be pretty smug if I was him.

For someone who isn't actually that funny (i.e. at all), he's carved out a career where he and all his mates have jobs for life in seemingly every television show that's on.
Gleisner's strength is in writing comedy. Performing it is another story, just seems all at sea in any setting where he is part of it (eg Thank God You're Here, ordinary as host. A tiny role in Frontline which was largely silent.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I caught up on the last episode on 7plus today and Karl Langdon was good value and Mick and Sam were in vintage form.

Interesting when Karl was asked who was his favourite coach, he said Haydn Bunton who was his Subiaco coach rather than Mick Malthouse.

Karl's first game for the Subiaco seniors was in our 1986 drought breaking flag coached by Haydn Bunton so I don't hate him like most other people.

I don't mind Santo, even though I don't think he's particularly funny, but there's something smug about the Working Dog crew that I can't cop, especially Glenn Robbins and Tom Gleisner; ESPECIALLY Gleisner :tongueoutv1:
Rob Sitch and Jane Kennedy carried that crew for years.

Santo and Gleisner have been a big part of their success …let’s not revise history. Santo’s way funnier and clever than Molloy. And Jane Kennedy? Far less writing if any on their multi successful projects.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Front Bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back