Media The Furies Allsorts

Remove this Banner Ad

Jus' some speed, weed, heroine, cocaine, mushrooms, pine-o-swab, petrol, battery acid, acid, salvia, meth, herbs 'n spices, lettuce 'n tomato, rum sauce, bam 'n the dirt be gone ajax spray 'n wipe, wit' some chicken 'n cheese.
You forgot the key ingredient, the acid.

There’s nothing I can say about that guernsey design that wouldn’t have me labeled homophobic, sexist, misogynistic, or racist…

My Mumma always taught me that if you aren’t going something nice to say, then say nothing.

I think my Mumma could have taught you something.

RIP Taz

Looney Tunes Attack GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

No you were right the first time.
Furies going down the drain is what came to mind when I saw the logo
WBYcij8.gif
Rotating the wrong direction for the southern qemisphere…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy oh boy... WOW WEE!!!

I just realised this team is the Furies, which I guess is plural of Fury? A representation of violent rage and anger? I really thought I joined the Furries, like a bunch of middle-aged men who dressed up as foxes and liked BDSM and shit.

iu

Hehehe.

I'm really on the ball hey :D :D :D

Does anyone else want to eat the logo?

Like doesn't it remind you of a Gobstopper? Or Watermelon Nerds?

drools

Yeah **** yeah I'll eat anything with acid in it, ripper.

Boy oh boy... WOW WEE!!!

I just realised this team is the Furies, which I guess is plural of Fury? A representation of violent rage and anger? I really thought I joined the Furries, like a bunch of middle-aged men who dressed up as foxes and liked BDSM and sh*t.

iu

Hehehe.

I'm really on the ball hey :D :D :D

Yeah fu** yeah I'll eat anything with acid in it, ripper.
These are not mutually exclusive

Boy oh boy... WOW WEE!!!

I just realised this team is the Furies, which I guess is plural of Fury? A representation of violent rage and anger? I really thought I joined the Furries, like a bunch of middle-aged men who dressed up as foxes and liked BDSM and sh*t.
what ever gave you the idea you didn't ;)

tt furry.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Furies Allsorts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back