Society/Culture The Gender Pay Gap

Remove this Banner Ad

“And our sisters in the A-league Women’s are still pushing for football to be a full-time career, so that they don’t have to work part-time jobs like we had to.”

But they don't go and ask women to watch their sport, they ask men.

Women: We want equality!
Men: Ok, we'll set you up with a league, and a world cup.
Women: But why do we get paid less?
Men: No one really watches it. The leagues makes a loss, so you're getting paid with everything that is available.
Women: Men should watch it!
Men: So you want us to set it up, and watch it, so you can earn money, while not wanting to watch it yourselves?
Women: We are strong and independent. We can do whatever men can do!
Men: Actually, it sounds like you want men to do everything for you and then reap the benefits.
I've never heard any woman say that, but it does sound a lot like entitled West Coast supporters whinging that the vAFL isn't doing nearly enough to gift their club unearned success.

Are you sure you're not projecting?

I've never heard any woman say that, but it does sound a lot like entitled West Coast supporters whinging that the vAFL isn't doing nearly enough to gift their club unearned success.

Are you sure you're not projecting?
Women say that all the time.

Here's Karen Buttrose and Karen Rowe on the subject:

Last edited:
Yeah as a species we've moved on from neanderthal, you know, evolution, guess you missed the evolution bit.

We have changed from a social construct viewpoint, that is undeniable, the way you portray it is that we haven't got past loin cloths covering our bits, which is rather simplistic.

Next you're gonna say 'gotcha - social construct, unnatural!', again - evolution.

You're giving Jordan Peterson vibes.

I think we're done here, crawl back to your cave.

Because you know deep down that your life ideology doesn't stack up.

Yeah as a species we've moved on from neanderthal, you know, evolution, guess you missed the evolution bit.

We have changed from a social construct viewpoint, that is undeniable, the way you portray it is that we haven't got past loin cloths covering our bits, which is rather simplistic.

Next you're gonna say 'gotcha - social construct, unnatural!', again - evolution.

You're giving Jordan Peterson vibes.

I think we're done here, crawl back to your cave.

No, we haven't moved on from Neanderthal. The same mechanism that allowed them to evolve, still exists.

You're saying we " have changed from a social construct viewpoint". It's evolution. It's not a view point, it's not a social construct, and it hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is people like you have tried to create a social construct. You think we can all fit into it, but we can't. It's a layer on top that the misguided try to fit into.

There's a thing call survival of species, it's part of evolution. It's the absolute core of our being. We're here to procreate and survive as a species. All living organisms have this, inbuilt.

What evolution and survival of species looks like, is people mate with the strongest of the opposite sex (happens in all mammals). That's why women look for tall and wealthy men of high status. Women choose the strongest/best men. This is why we evolve. This is why we evolved from Neanderthals. This is why our species survives and improves.

But you're saying it's a "social construct"? You're saying the things that allowed Neanderthals to evolve, and has had us evolving ever since, needs to change?

Do you know why Shakespeare is the highest literary figure? There's many reasons but one of the main ones is his plays reflect the inner emotions of humans. We're still making versions of his plays 400 years later. We can change what we wear (a reference to loincloths), and we can change how we live, but we can't change our emotions. Those emotions Shakespeare wrote about weren't just there 400 hundred years ago, they've been there since the start of time, and they'll be there until the end of time. And the same goes for evolution. It's hard wired and can't be changed.

Yet you want to invent a social construct and have everyone fit into it? It's impossible to change the core nature of our being. Deep down you know this. It's why you run away from a debate with anyone who threatens to stress test your ideology.

I've never met a man in my life time who has ever said this or has given any indication they think this. It's not really "a thing".

But we know rapes happen. The ones where consent is disputed - I doubt many of those guys think it either. And the bush jumpers? They potentially do, but this is a very very small percentage of men.

So lets says 0.0001 percentage of men think this. What's your point? These guys get jailed if they get caught. They get bashed in prison.

Why do women, whenever they dress like a hussy to get attention from men, complain and link it to rape? They dress like a hussy to give men the signal that they want men to talk to them. The men all try to pick the woman up. But then women say men want to rape them?

What 's with that?

I think it’s time to start limiting posts from incels. You shouldn’t have the same rights as normal men.

We live in a clown world.
I see you spend a lot of time on 4chan or other alt-right/incel pages
I'm sure your posting in this thread won't get more unhinged and anti women..

I see you spend a lot of time on 4chan or other alt-right/incel pages

Nope. I don't post on 4chan. I don't identify with the Right, or alt-right, and I'm far from an incel.

It looks like you're unwilling to take me on, on what I've said, but just go straight in for the insults. That's what the Left do when they know they don't have the answers.

Nope. I don't post on 4chan. I don't identify with the Right, or alt-right, and I'm far from an incel.

St
Your own posting in this thread is evidence that this post is a lie

The male version of a feminist is a feminist
Sure, it could be that, but also could be an incel.

A feminist is someone who doesn't accept our biological reality. Guess what an incel is? A male who doesn't accept his biological reality.

It's like the extreme Left and the extreme Right - they have opposite opinions but they're actually the same more than they are different. It's just the same shit, different end of the spectrum.

Your own posting in this thread is evidence that this post is a lie
Well I don't post on 4chan and I don't read 4chan. So you're wrong there.
I have 3 kids and I've never had a problem getting women. Not only that, incels are a disgrace. So you're wrong there.
So that leaves Right and alt-right. I'm a centrist. I've always been a centrist. I disagree with the Left so the call me Right Wing, I disagree with the Right and they call me a Leftie.

You're just wrong dude. All insults but nothing of substance. You can't even debate your own beliefs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the best you have? Sounds like you're struggling to accept that people who reject your ideology are normal and well-adjusted people.
There nothing well adjusted to your views on women.

Sure, it could be that, but also could be an incel.

A feminist is someone who doesn't accept our biological reality. Guess what an incel is? A male who doesn't accept his biological reality.

It's like the extreme Left and the extreme Right - they have opposite opinions but they're actually the same more than they are different. It's just the same s**t, different end of the spectrum.
What's our biological reality?

On the subject of Incels:

Incels are guys that women don't want, and they're mad about it. They think women have some sort of obligation to sleep with them, or procreate with them. This just goes against our biological reality.

Women are hard wired to find the best man they can to procreate with. This is why they go for tall guys, guys with money, guys with status etc. Women are competing for these men.

So that means a few things:

1. Women are all competing for the same small group of men.
2. Women often share men. This has happened all throughout history. Most women would prefer to share a successful man, rather than settle with an average man.
3. Traditionally 60% of men don't procreate, whereas nearly all women do (that sharing men thing again).

So basically 60% of men aren't good enough. That's biology. It's hard wired. if you're a man and you're in that 60% and want to be in the top 40%, man up, stfu, and do what you need to do to get a woman.

What's our biological reality?
Evolution and survival of species.

Women want to find the best man they can to procreate with.
Men want to spread their seed.

This is why hypergamy exists.

This dynamic ensures evolution and survival of species.

This is some pretty baseline biology stuff......

No, we haven't moved on from Neanderthal.
I stopped reading here, it displays your total lack of accepting anything past primal mammalian nature.

Yes, social constructs are evolutionary in nature, without evolution we'd still be stuck in your neanderthal cave that you like so much.

I'm not debating mammalian nature, no one can, but the way you portray human kind is that mammalian nature is the be all and end all of how our society should function. That sort of thinking immediately dismisses evolution / progress.

You said so yourself ^ and that's why you can't be taken seriously.

Richard Dawkins, in the Selfish Gene:
Let us try to teach generosity and altruism, because we are born selfish. Let us understand what our own selfish genes are up to, because we may then at least have the chance to upset their designs, something that no other species has ever aspired to do.
We are not our instincts. We can choose to be better than them.

I stopped reading here, it displays your total lack of accepting anything past primal mammalian nature.

Yes, social constructs are evolutionary in nature, without evolution we'd still be stuck in your neanderthal cave that you like so much.

I'm not debating mammalian nature, no one can, but the way you portray human kind is that mammalian nature is the be all and end all of how our society should function. That sort of thinking immediately dismisses evolution / progress.

You said so yourself ^ and that's why you can't be taken seriously.

Do you agree that evolution and survival of species is hard wired?

That essentially means women try to find the best man to mate with, while men try to spread their seed.

That is hard wired (since Neanderthal days), but you're trying to say it's a social construct.

Hi all. I would like to propose a game. I'd like to call it Chump Change bingo!

From the link, each player select 9 terms at random, and tell me if you can achieve Bingo over the previous contributions from the inestimable Chump Change in this thread!

Players, start your engines!

Richard Dawkins, in the Selfish Gene:

We are not our instincts. We can choose to be better than them.
Except we're not. Women still want tall, wealthy men or high status.

You're argument just got crushed. I felt I had to spell that out because you're probably unaware.

On the subject of Incels:

Incels are guys that women don't want, and they're mad about it. They think women have some sort of obligation to sleep with them, or procreate with them.
yeah really strange how women don't like guys that think women exist just to procreate and they are obligated to have sex with them

This just goes against our biological reality.
So our biological reality isn't that women are there to procreate?

Women are hard wired to find the best man they can to procreate with.
but I thought you said that women weren't obligated to sleep with men?
this is straight out of the incel playbook btw, and MRAs and the entire alt right
This is why they go for tall guys, guys with money, guys with status etc.
this is straight out of the incel playbook btw, and MRAs and the entire alt right
Women are competing for these men.
are they?
So that means a few things:

1. Women are all competing for the same small group of men.
they are?
women are all competing for men?
tall rich men with status?
reality seems very, very far from this, in fact a lot of women aren't even dating men let alone entering sweeps to win one

2. Women often share men. This has happened all throughout history. Most women would prefer to share a successful man, rather than settle with an average man.
manosphere bullshit

3. Traditionally 60% of men don't procreate, whereas nearly all women do (that sharing men thing again).
traditionally? how far back are you going to get this traditionally?
got some stats to back this up?

So basically 60% of men aren't good enough. That's biology. It's hard wired. if you're a man and you're in that 60% and want to be in the top 40%, man up, stfu, and do what you need to do to get a woman.
but you just said its biologically hardwired and that its reality and you can't do anything about it

so how do you man up and get into the top 40%? sounds like you're following an ideology that ignores biological reality? but you're not a feminist so by your own logic you're an incel

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture The Gender Pay Gap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back