Society/Culture The Gender Pay Gap

Remove this Banner Ad

what? He called me a silly term which he shouldnt do regardless of it being dehumanizing or not cos its just childish. Then for some reason he decided to clarify what he meant by that term and that was dog and grotesque human. You cant defend that.

Edit - oh sorry it wasnt dog it was creature with the example of a creature being dogs. Thats no different.
Dude.

what? He called me a silly term which he shouldnt do regardless of it being dehumanizing or not cos its just childish. Then for some reason he decided to clarify what he meant by that term and that was dog and grotesque human. You cant defend that.

Edit - oh sorry it wasnt dog it was creature with the example of a creature being dogs. Thats no different.
Surely you realise by now that anything goes as long as you support the right football team or sit on the correct side of the political ledger?

You've been called out, and you want to keep going with someone else?

You need to grow up.

Great behaviour from a moderator who should be setting an example.
Called out for what exactly?

refering to posters with dehumanizing terms like dogs? Really? Is that acceptable behaviour on this board now? Yes or no?

we shouldnt be calling each other anything let alone dehumanizing terms. Can we do better? Stick to argument alone. Is that too much to ask?

I do wonder why calling someone a “dog” is such an insult just by the by, everyone seems to like dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definition didn't even say dog, they just useda dog as the example of the definition in action.

Adam Sandler Adult Humor GIF

It doesn't mean the standard of play isn't better though. It just means teenage boys that train hard are stronger and faster than women that train hard.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

" Clay Travis (lawyer) is willing to bet $1,000,000 that a high school boys state champion basketball team can beat the WNBA champion team "

What about the gender pay gap in pop music? Taylor Swift gets paid way more than the blokes!
Lol I bet a high school basketball team could beat her!

Coplay Canavan's response is the perfect example of why these people don't belong anywhere near government.
These types of reports are becoming annual Andrew Tate recruitment drives, all they do is spread division and resentment in our community.

People, young men in particular, feel like they are now being discriminated against and that’s why they’re coming to watch the likes of Andrew Tate in droves.

Coplay Canavan's response is the perfect example of why these people don't belong anywhere near government.
Pointing out that men get paid more makes men feel discriminated against and hate women?

Kind of think that the issue might be something else

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture The Gender Pay Gap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back