AFL Grand Final The Grand Final awaits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just popped in to say my relatives had a close encounter of the best kind - met Bevo out and about in Fremantle yesterday. They report he was relaxed, friendly and quietly confident about Saturday. They even got a selfie! ❤ :bulldogs:

Hey Ballarat people, any idea of which pubs will have outdoor setup for this Saturday? I'm wanting to take my bulldogs' fan Dad somewhere with some atmosphere and I'm not really up with the pub scene here anymore.

On the 4th day before Judgement Day, Dog was displeased. Weary had He grown of the pride of MFC supporters and their vain worship of idols and false prophets

1632278647259.png 1632279109315.png 1632278552967.png

And so He trembled the earth beneath their au couture houses and fine dining establishments on Chapel Street that they might repent

1632278810609.png

But such was their pride that verily they continued to shop and to feast and to worship the unworthy, forsaking the true prophet and the virtuous son of Dog

1632279339106.png 1632279253682.png

Sensing not that the wrath of Dog was soon to unleashed upon them

Just popped in to say my relatives had a close encounter of the best kind - met Bevo out and about in Fremantle yesterday. They report he was relaxed, friendly and quietly confident about Saturday. They even got a selfie! ❤ :bulldogs:
Yay! Nice to see you show up in this thread, Curly. How have you been keeping? I am quietly confident. Only three more sleeps!

Yay! Nice to see you show up in this thread, Curly. How have you been keeping? I am quietly confident. Only three more sleeps!
Thanks, Chicago. Keeping well, hope you are the same. I won't be there in person this time but I will in spirit - my barcode enabled the rels to get an extra ticket for a family member ;). Everyone very excited.

So do we think Melbourne will tag one of our players, will they do it all game and who do we think it’ll be?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is especially for those who were caught out by the lack of coverage of the Brownlow on 7 Plus. Make sure you have everything tested and in order for the big one on Saturday night.

That's a ****ing confusing article. So I can't watch on 7plus using Google TV/Chromecast?

Makes no sense that it is on 7plus but only on certain devices.

I just feel like the dogs have more midfield weapons than Melbourne . Am I just biased?

Not at all, but the propaganda machine would have you believe that if you think Bont/Macrae are at worst tied with Oliver/Petracca that Gawn on his own makes Melbourne a better midfield even though English/Martin/Libba/Smith/Dunkley/Treloar/Hunter absolutely shits all over Jackson/Harmes/Viney/Brayshaw/Langdon.

So do we think Melbourne will tag one of our players, will they do it all game and who do we think it’ll be?

Did they sit on Libba in round 19? Watching I definitely didn't think so and when you look at Libba's stats he tore it up that game.

Not at all, but the propaganda machine would have you believe that if you think Bont/Macrae are at worst tied with Oliver/Petracca that Gawn on his own makes Melbourne a better midfield even though English/Martin/Libba/Smith/Dunkley/Treloar/Hunter absolutely shits all over Jackson/Harmes/Viney/Brayshaw/Langdon.

Yeah that’s what I thought too. Even if they do tag Libba, there’s others that can step up. I think they’ll put heaps of work into CD.

That's a ******* confusing article. So I can't watch on 7plus using Google TV/Chromecast?

Makes no sense that it is on 7plus but only on certain devices.

It's partly explained by the fact that Channel Seven doesn't have the rights to stream the AFL on non-television devices. Unfortunately, the ones that DO hold the rights (Telstra/AFL Live Pass) have wound up their streaming service to tip all their resources into Kayo. You'd think they'd be able to put it on Kayo Freebies and achieve the same thing without people needing to subscribe, but apparently not. They're even still listed on the AFL website as the rights holder until the end of 2022:

1632307398017.png

And even when Telstra did stream games on mobiles and tablets, it couldn't for the PC, so I don't know if that was a rights thing or just not being arsed. What a shitshow, even the NRL Grand Final can be watched on a PC through 9Now

The build up for this GF is about as flat as it gets. What a shame a Dogs v Dees GF had to happen in 2021.

I feel the same.

In 2016 the build up was electric. At the time I was living and working in the city and I remember seeing tons of storefronts with doggies gear on display. The Grand Final parade was also amazing, I was so surprised to walk around town afterwards and seeing doggies fans round every street corner.

The build up for this GF is about as flat as it gets. What a shame a Dogs v Dees GF had to happen in 2021.

On the plus side, got to decorate the front of our house with the little one, good fun.
Do you live in the west? There is an enormous amount of support out here at the moment. Despite the lockdown, we are doing a great job of painting the town red, white and blue!

There's a vibe!
ab8656e7dd849bbf73c9e1bd04a383da.jpg

Wellington Street in the CBD

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final The Grand Final awaits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back