The Hawthorn injury excuse 2010 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh noes................Wayde Skipper :eek::eek::eek:

Bailey .........gawn
Campbell retired due to injury
Walsh retired due to injury
Taylor done knee
Renouf burnt to a crisp.

Looks like the early fears for the Hawks ruck stocks have already manifested themselves.

With Roughead's dodgy knees, it looks like it is going to be Buddy thrown into the ruck.

Either way their midfield looks like being starved of good service.

Who needs ruckmen?

I heard a club played in a final last year without a ruckman.

Oh wait... :eek:

Beware the wounded Hawks. It may be their making this year - being under dogs. It worked in '08.

I would also be wary of applauding their injuries as it was many Hawks posters who were claiming earlier that we had picked up a guy on one leg.

Yeah, they showed us.... :eek:

Umm yes, they did.

They showed you courage, desperation and desire.

And as they had all year, Hawthorn showed this

square_pea_heart.jpg

Beware the wounded Hawks. It may be their making this year - being under dogs. It worked in '08.
I agree - they'll be under us all season

Umm yes, they did.

They showed you courage, desperation and desire.

And as they had all year, Hawthorn showed this

square_pea_heart.jpg

Haha, did you watch the game?

96 point demolition. Haha.

Haha, did you watch the game?

96 point demolition. Haha.

Are you being deliberately dense or is it a natural talent?

Whatever happened in the finals does not involve Hawthorn. Discussion of finals matches as some sort of reverse troll has no authority at all from a team that squibbed its chance to participate.

The regular season and especially round 22, however, gives a very clear comparison between the true nature of the two teams in question.

Peahearts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you being deliberately dense or is it a natural talent?

Whatever happened in the finals does not involve Hawthorn. Discussion of finals matches as some sort of reverse troll has no authority at all from a team that squibbed its chance to participate.

The regular season and especially round 22, however, gives a very clear comparison between the true nature of the two teams in question.

Peahearts.

Well you'd know about peahearts after you let a 5 goal lead slip last year against the Lions.

What a weak, peaheart effort that was.

I'd rather not make the finals that go down like Carlton and Essendon did.

That sort of shit does more harm than good.

Well we beat you.
So just imagine if Whorethorn played in Adelaide that night! :eek::D

So by your rationale, the Kangaroos would have lost the 2007 GF by 206 points.

Stop trying to justify your pisspoor performance.

Yes you played finals but you got absolutely spanked. You made fools of yourselves - compounded by the fact that your Wundercoach didn't pick a ruckman to play.

No wonder you keep deflecting. :eek:

Well you'd know about peahearts after you let a 5 goal lead slip last year against the Lions.

Which part of this are you finding challenging to comprehend?

It's simple stuff.

Well you got your wish then. What a cunning strategy that was - not making the finals. I'm surprised nobody's used that one before.

That sort of shit does more harm than good.

So by your rationale, the Kangaroos would have lost the 2007 GF by 206 points.

Stop trying to justify your pisspoor performance.

Yes you played finals but you got absolutely spanked. You made fools of yourselves - compounded by the fact that your Wundercoach didn't pick a ruckman to play.

No wonder you keep deflecting. :eek:

But, but, but..............:rolleyes:

Wah, wah, wah...................:eek:

Give it rest will ya FFS.
Forget about 2009.
You have plenty of new Chicken Hawk bad news to bleat over in 2010. :thumbsu:

Maybe you could tell us all your solution to the Hawks ruck crisis?

Or do you only do whinging?

But, but, but..............:rolleyes:

Wah, wah, wah...................:eek:

Give it rest will ya FFS.
Forget about 2009.
You have plenty of new Chicken Hawk bad news to bleat over in 2010. :thumbsu:

Maybe you could tell us all your solution to the Hawks ruck crisis?

Or do you only do whinging?

Tissue? ;)

absfab said:
It's simple stuff.

Most of your stuff is.

You had a finals win within your grasp and your peaheart players (hello Mr Gibbs) shat themselves.

Absolutely shat themselves.

And you've got the nerve to call Hawthorn peahearts. :eek:

Bereft of ideas as usual. :rolleyes:

Well you just told me to forget 2009.

Not exactly that much to talk about, given the new season hasn't started yet.

We could always go back to '08 but I'm tipping you don't want to go there either.

Maybe you could post your big slide picture again? :eek:

Not exactly that much to talk about, given the new season hasn't started yet.

A pig-headedness to not look facts in the face is not healthy for you.
Your ruck crisis, Cyril's OP, Burgoyne's bung knee, Roughy's bung knee, etc etc etc are all worthy of comment in any discussion on how your team is going in the pre-season & is likely to go in the regular season starting next week.

Dont worry though, not long now before the true horror of what awaits your club is revealed in the 2010 season.

I expect you will continue to feature prominently in this thread throughout the season with your litany of usual excuses.

Now..........where did I put that slide pic? :D

I expect you will continue to feature prominently in this thread throughout the season with your litany of usual excuses.

That brings in a little noticed element of the coming season.

We all believe Hawthorn got absolutely pantsed on the Burgoyne deal, with each of the other clubs involved coming out in front.

But is there more to it? We also know that the Peahearts have no stomach for the hard yards. And that they LUUUuuurve excuses.

The Burgoyne trade was in fact a masterpiece. They recruited an injury. Ready made excuse to add to the collection for when the going gets tough.

Brilliant.

That brings in a little noticed element of the coming season.

We all believe Hawthorn got absolutely pantsed on the Burgoyne deal, with each of the other clubs involved coming out in front.

But is there more to it? We also know that the Peahearts have no stomach for the hard yards. And that they LUUUuuurve excuses.

The Burgoyne trade was in fact a masterpiece. They recruited an injury. Ready made excuse to add to the collection for when the going gets tough.

Brilliant.

Fantastic to see you've left the boards that actually discuss football. Please stay within the bay, it is where your rubbish belongs.

Speaking of recruiting injuries, is Warnock gonna get on the park this year? Can he even play football?

A pig-headedness to not look facts in the face is not healthy for you.
Your ruck crisis, Cyril's OP, Burgoyne's bung knee, Roughy's bung knee, etc etc etc are all worthy of comment in any discussion on how your team is going in the pre-season & is likely to go in the regular season starting next week.

Dont worry though, not long now before the true horror of what awaits your club is revealed in the 2010 season.

Now..........where did I put that slide pic? :D

Haha, you're just pissed off because I don't bite.

And when we finish above the Bombers this year, I'll be sure to give this one a bump. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawthorn injury excuse 2010 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back