The injury update thread

Remove this Banner Ad

symes,chad,headland,jake king.

any these chance of playing on weekend?
approx returns?
Some reports are that Headland will be out for the season.

The best estimate I've heard is in the range of 6 weeks. But either way you'd want to get him outta there ASAP.

Symes out for at least 2 weeks.

Chad for at least another week. Might miss next week too depending on how this finger guard thing goes.

Not sure about King.

Looks like Coughlan has done his hamstring.

Yep, sure has, got this from the Richmond board...

Mark Coughlan suffered a further injury setback at Richmond training today.

Mark recovered well from playing in Saturday’s VFL senior match against Collingwood, but experienced soreness in his hamstring following today’s session at Punt Road Oval.

The club expects Mark to miss several weeks. The club will continue to investigate all possible methods of rehabilitation to help Mark return to senior football.

Milburn i really dont wont to here news about him missing this week with a shoulder or a rib as he could be the bandwagon player this week and will be for the teams with ellis in there side??

I have uncertainties now about choosing him?? even if hes named to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to have to cop two zeros in my backline this week with Cornes, Symes and now Waters all out and only Taylor to cover (hopefully S.D.Thompson can get back in). The backline worrys just keep on coming, anyone know how bad Waters's injury is? hes been bad enough when he has played, if its too long i'm probably going to trade him.

RIP MARK COUGHLAN 2001-2006, i still love you cogs and yes id turn for you. but it seems with the death of coughlan , cotchin is ready to step into those big boots.

Remove this Banner Ad

The injury update thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back