The Judd Bitterness scale

Remove this Banner Ad

Which group of bigfooty supporters has been the most bitter about the whole Judd going to Carlton situation?

Ranked from 'Frothing at the mouth' to 'I've got better things to worry about'

1. Collingwood
2. Hawthorn
3. Richmond
4. West Coast
5. Melbourne
6. Essendon
7. Port Adelaide
8. Kangaroos
9. St Kilda
10. Brisbane
11. Fremantle
12. Western Bulldogs
13. Adelaide
14. Geelong
15. Sydney

Hawthorn???
Hawthorn???

Since when did we even need Judd??...good luck to carlton!

U'll be playing in Grand Finals in 3-4 years, but if u had any Idea, The last thing hawthorn need is another midfielder, no bitterness from me!

Which group of bigfooty supporters has been the most bitter about the whole Judd going to Carlton situation?

1. Collingwood
2. Hawthorn
3. Richmond
4. West Coast
5. Melbourne
6. Essendon
7. Port Adelaide
8. Kangaroos
9. St Kilda
10. Brisbane
11. Fremantle
12. Western Bulldogs
13. Adelaide
14. Geelong
15. Sydney

Why are Port more "bitter" than St Kilda?

In all seriousness the Eagles fans are entitled to be number one on that list. The fact that they are not is a sad reflection on a few other groups I think. Eagles are the only ones with a valid reason.

Hawthorn have a reason to be bitter, me personally?..i'm not but for him to single Hawthorn out without giving them a chance is a bit sad becoz of the 'Culture' of the club, that kinda sucks, other than that i don't care at all...The Blues deserved his services

What no Carlton supporters bitter about paying too much for a has been with OP?:)

Seriously though it would have been nice to get him but WCE would have wanted too much from us so, nah no bitterness here. Better delete those images of him in B&W stripes tho'.

Good luck Juddster.

Hawthorn have a reason to be bitter, me personally?..i'm not but for him to single Hawthorn out without giving them a chance is a bit sad becoz of the 'Culture' of the club, that kinda sucks, other than that i don't care at all...The Blues deserved his services

oh just incase anyone missed this small detail, 6 MILLION DOLLARS for 5 years :)

Just to prove my point :thumbsu:

Is it just me or is any club with Premiership ambitions happier to see Judd at Carlton rather than West Coast, Collingwood Hawthorn etc?

I fail to see how that makes us bitter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody is bitter. Nobody cares about Judd.

Everyone is sick of hearing hisa name to be honest.

It'd be great it kids like you could stop posting about him all day long. Get some fresh air.

I dare say that Collingwood, Hawthorn and Richmond are slightly less bitter about this than West Coast.

Collingwood never had the picks to trade and could only get him if we sold our soul. Most pie fans were upset yet relieved when he chose Carlton.

I am very jeleous of Carlton supporters at getting Judd. People are foolish to say that if they had the chance to get him, even at that price, they wouldn't have jumped at it (I'm an Essendon supporter fwiw). He is still in the top 2 or 3 (if not #1) midfielder in the competition and probably justifies the price tag.

Still i very much dislike Judd over how he has handled this whole affair. He clearly didn't want to go home to Melbourne, he clearly wanted more money and to be extremely picky over which club he went to. I suppose its fair enough to have a certain amount of self-interest but really he has screwed WC over royally and i have lost all respect for him now.

I am very jeleous of Carlton supporters at getting Judd. People are foolish to say that if they had the chance to get him, even at that price, they wouldn't have jumped at it (I'm an Essendon supporter fwiw). He is still in the top 2 or 3 (if not #1) midfielder in the competition and probably justifies the price tag.

Still i very much dislike Judd over how he has handled this whole affair. He clearly didn't want to go home to Melbourne, he clearly wanted more money and to be extremely picky over which club he went to. I suppose its fair enough to have a certain amount of self-interest but really he has screwed WC over royally and i have lost all respect for him now.

Khe?

I think you will find that many Hawks supporters are not bitter about Judd going to Carlton just the way he contradicted himself so many times in the past weeks

Wants to go to a club with great training facilities - Hawthorn and Collingwood would have the best in the state with Essendons not far behind

Wants to go to a club that are about to enter a successful period - Hawthorn and Collingwood again

He wants stable club - hang on both Collingwood and Hawthorn have a long term board with Collingwood having a long term coach and are always refining their coaching panel. Hawthorn has a reletively new coach but there is potential that he will also be long term

He wants a financial club - hmm Essendon, Hawthorn and Collingwood are financially secure for many years to come

His manager then slams Hawthorns bad culture - fair enough I accept that but maybe he should of spoken to the club and ascertained what was being done. He was also angry about the way his friend Steven Greene was treated - hmmm grow up Chris - AFL is now a business and people are being sacked by SMS.

As an outsider looking in I seriously believe that there is more going on than what we know about - for I dont think Carlton meet any of the above criteria that Judd initially demanded - hmmmm

No I am not bitter as a person should be able to play where they want, however, I am totally confused and have lost total respect for Chris Judd - I dont think it will only be West Coast supporters booing him in the future.

yea why would port be in front of the saints?

all the outer state teams should be tied last as we dont give a shit because he only wanted to go to a melbourne team from the start.

1. Collingwood
2. Hawthorn
3. Richmond
4. West Coast
5. Melbourne
6. Essendon
7. Port Adelaide
8. Kangaroos
9. St Kilda
10. Brisbane
11. Fremantle