The JUDD effect and Kruezer

Remove this Banner Ad

Also I'd like to add they Kruezar may develop into a Dean Cox type mixed in with Fraser. Anyone else think this?
That's more than likely what Luenberger will turn into [the kid's a freak]

Make no mistake Kruezer is the best big man in this draft and should be taken with a top 3 pick

However don't expect him to do anything, let alone dominate games or take you into the 8 with Judd

He probably won't show anything for a couple of years while he finds his feet against people who are the same size and bigger than him

I think Kreuzer will definitely be taken for his upside which, as has been stated, could potentially be as high as a Dean Cox-type. If he was Fraser with a bit more muscle, that would be great, anything above that a bonus.

I can categorically say I expect absolutely nothing from him in 2008. 18/19yo ruckmen get destroyed at the AFL level. The Blues will start with our spare-part hacks (Cloke and so on) and ease Hampson in, who (fingers-crossed) will be the #1 by the end of 2008, albeit still fairly green.

Firstly on Judd.
Marketing "guru" on SEN today reckons that Judd would be worth an additional $2M in revenue to the club next year.
Based on increased merchandising and the fact we will be seeking new naming rights sponsors for the jumper.

Secondly on Kreuzer in defence.
Livo lost confidecne in defence. In short - no.

He rucks in the two's, then comes up as a FP and rucks/goes forward/spends time on the bench.

Defence? Please.

Setanta, Bower, Austin, Jmison, Thornton - we have enough talls down there losing confidence. We don't need any more.

Remove this Banner Ad

The JUDD effect and Kruezer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back