Autopsy The Kumbaya everything is wonderful again Dogs 124. Saints 10 goals less thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Naughton kicking 6.0.....

I'll be a skeleton before that happens again.

How’s Cody Weightman’s game.

Kicks 3 in the first and then decides to have the rest of the night off.

9 days off coming at the perfect time as well. Great performance which needs to be built upon. Macca was fantastic.

Super solid defensive structures all night. Also got the balance between playing on quickly from defence, and moving the ball still with purpose but also patience. Really good stuff. More of this please.

Dale, Naughton, Garcia (1st half) need a special mention, but it really was a great performance across the board 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bevvo safe again for another week ( Bandaid Solution)

What was a stand out is Bevvos tactical blunder playing Dale off the bench as the Sub against Essendon..

Dale Clearly B.O.G tonight with 39 disposals and he set the tone from the first minute of the game....

Bevvos tactical blunder probably cost us the game last week..

On a positive note, great kicking for goal and Jones and Co great defending

I expect that all of the media rumours and bullshit that have floated about all week to dissipate like a fart in a cyclone.

It'll be somebody else's turn in the media's never ending feeding frenzy this week.

I expect that all of the media rumours and bullshit that have floated about all week to dissipate like a fart in a cyclone.

It'll be somebody else's turn in the media's never ending feeding frenzy this week.
Saints will take bulk of the talking heads segments the next few days. Richmond though is freaking fried, massive pressure still to come on that club.

I just really like Adam Treloar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back