The Last Crow Older than You

Remove this Banner Ad

just doughty... i was hoping stevens would sneak in there too but im a month older... damn him always being late to the contest:D

I thought for a moment that I was younger than Claude the Crow (from Shirl's Neighbourhood) but, alas, the voiceman responsible (Ron Mueck) is 3 years younger than me:eek:. Oh well, guess I'll keep sipping my broth and annoy the nurses:D

I have to use a completely different measure...

There are only a few of the current players left who are older than my youngest son !!

I'm with you fellow old timer. I've followed the Crows since day one in 1991 and even when they played their first game, I was older than their oldest player! Only the inaugural coach would have been older than me at that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone would think this was Vader's thinly veiled pursuit to gauge the demographics of the board.........;)

Feenix, the way you crap on about the Jack Oatey era, I thought you were about 120.
:eek: You may be "Slippery" Pete, but you sure do stick to every post I make. Do you want me to send you a poster for you to hang up next to your Neil Craig montage?

I'm with you fellow old timer. I've followed the Crows since day one in 1991 and even when they played their first game, I was older than their oldest player! Only the inaugural coach would have been older than me at that point.

Another "Old Timer" here I was 21 the year Mark Mickan was born.Only the other day I watched the video of the Crows first Game,have video's and DVD's back to the first game and State of Origin games,love the Crows and wish we could have true Origin games again.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Last Crow Older than You

Remove this Banner Ad

Back