Media The Legitimacy of ALL AWARDS Has Been Ruined and Why You Should Have Voted YES

Remove this Banner Ad

In all fairness AUR it may have actually been a good melt. I only read as far as DENIED and laughed.

Animated GIF

and ClarkeM has been involved in the death of both award seasons
Frightening to think what might of happened if he hadn't imploded and overreached.

Can't run his own club, imagine if he was in charge of the place for 3 years?

View attachment 2085020

You've all heard the news of a resim being DENIED by the tyrannical committee and the dictator admin.

You may think that's a good think BUT

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR

View attachment 2085022

What the feeble brained didn't understand is the FLOW ON effect that this would happen.

By not allowing a replay game on the evening of Monday, August 19 - The statistics are wrong.

Players have been played out of position.

Now what happens when poor DenieD loses their wing position in the All-SFA because he was FORCED to play this game on the flank.

What about Giant YoYo and his rookie awards now that he is a centre half forwarder

Cubs2Lions nearly won the MOBBS MEDAL once and was going to do it this season but that has been ruined by an incompetent COMMITTEE!

View attachment 2085026

By you voting NO.

You have become silly.

You have ensured that every season 38 All-SFA selection is now invalid.

The season 38 Mobbs Medal winner didn't actually win that medal.

The rising star winner isn't actually the rising star.

The team that wins the premiership only wins an asterix.

I can't think of any other award you get the drill

View attachment 2085034

The Wonders will submit an appeal shortly and this time you better be on the right side of history.

WWN-millenial-thanksgiving.jpg

Not so suprising that you're quoting the gutterpress's example of Sweet propaganda there Grav.
I've read in the more established organs of record this morning, over a breakfast of excellent coffee and pastries, that a Royal Commission is currently been being spoken about in the hallowed halls of Clown town, the whispers of the perfidity of some stakeholders have commenced.

The flow on affects to the Bovball veneration and indeed accuracy, notwithstanding Bov's endeavours to eschew labouring in anything but first gear, are as yet undiscovered and undisclosed.
In the fullness of time with the pressure cooker climate of the Sweet fixture, anomalies of consequence will manifest and the authorities overseeing gaming and entertainment will be under a crushing burden to extract the veracity of claims.

Looking forward to further articles of note saved in the Abdu scrapbook and commenting on the venal support of Bovball.

PS. the Bombardieres already know that ludicrous is to be found on Youtube surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't the players being in wrong positions a Wonders problem? Y'all starting to sound like the Bombers
I'm not sure you should be having any say in these matters this week especially since we helped you out by taking the attention away from your way more severe ****up

I'm not sure you should be having any say in these matters this week especially since we helped you out by taking the attention away from your way more severe ****up
Seems like an equal ****up to me. I mean HOW do you even end up with entire field lines swapped around 🤔

View attachment 2085020

You've all heard the news of a resim being DENIED by the tyrannical committee and the dictator admin.

View attachment 2085022

What the feeble brained didn't understand is the FLOW ON effect that this would happen.

By not allowing a replay game on the evening of Monday, August 19 - The statistics are wrong.

Now what happens when poor DenieD loses their wing position in the All-SFA because he was FORCED to play this game on the flank.

What about Giant YoYo and his rookie awards now that he is a centre half forwarder

Cubs2Lions nearly won the MOBBS MEDAL once and was going to do it this season but that has been ruined by an incompetent COMMITTEE!

View attachment 2085026

By you voting NO.

You have become silly.

View attachment 2085034

The Wonders will submit an appeal shortly and this time you better be on the right side of history.

I opened thread.

Saw that you stole my Hat, so in protest I refused to read it.

GIVE ME MY HAT BACK

View attachment 2085020

View attachment 2085022

View attachment 2085026

By you voting NO.

You have become silly.

View attachment 2085034

No one cares though AnUltimateRessie

Isn't the players being in wrong positions a Wonders problem? Y'all starting to sound like the Bombers
We named the Centre line accurately and the Half Forward line accurately. So positionally speaking, not really.

But we did stuff the team sheet up, and yes, it’s hilarious that that even happened the way that it did.

We named the Centre line accurately and the Half Forward line accurately. So positionally speaking, not really.

But we did stuff the team sheet up, and yes, it’s hilarious that that even happened the way that it did.
Just out of interest did the team sheet submission, indicate NIL changes at all?

My follow on question, do they just use the last team sheet submission, and then make changes to it if required?

Just out of interest did the team sheet submission, indicate NIL changes at all?

My follow on question, do they just use the last team sheet submission, and then make changes to it if required?
Feel free to take a look.

Yeah it has no changes. Which is why I genuinely just thought the game would be simmed under the same positions as last week. Forgetting that of course, multiple simmers. So I get that.

It’s a bit of a quirky one, we fully know that it won’t be a re-sim but we knew that we had absolutely the right to call for it as per the rules. Thought we’d have some fun after the fact we had realised we could call for a re-sim which just added to the initial hilarity of Cubs ****ing up the sheet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Legitimacy of ALL AWARDS Has Been Ruined and Why You Should Have Voted YES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back