Media The EKA Medal Should NOT Be Awarded

Should the EKA Medal be awarded this year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheesh! Imagine entering the league, posting for an entire season and a handful of people decide that no new player's posting is good enough to warrant rewarding the best new poster for the season. But you can retain your eligibility and have another go next season in the hope that you and your colleagues don't suck as much next time around.
Agree. Terrible call.

And sausageroll still can't get a look in!
...and this is even worse.

I feel more sorry for whoever comes third in a field of three
With no bakery in your above post, and only a field, is that a subtle clue about who the three are and are not?

Although seeing as how sausage rolls and cakes are often found in fields of grass on picnic tables/rugs, I might be overthinking your post.

Last edited:
With no bakery in your above post, and only a field, is that a subtle clue about who the three are and are not?

Although seeing as how sausage rolls and cakes are often found in fields of grass on picnic tables/rugs, I might be overthinking your post.
He meant first runner-up, second runner-up and third runner-up :thumbsu:

our rookie group for S37 has great posters as proven by the last few posts, they actually get the fantasy stuff and are funny :thumbsu:

Pamcake1 and BFew have you let AnUltimateRessie know that you are coming to Spotswood next season or do I hold off on the media releasing that information?
Sorry Tigrrrrrrrlance.
But I only just saw this post.

Did someone leak you the fixture date for the Wonders playing at Spotswood next season?

On behalf of Pammy and I, we are very greatful for you thinking of us in your Wonderfully funny fantasy.

Last edited:
Cheers, but I've been very sporadic and time limited the last few months. Will make more of an effort going forward.
1718285710267.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got some crap rookies in your team Okey?
Hope you recruit better next year.

Here, have a carrot.🥕

Up yours with love

Horsey.xx🐎🍏🍎
Hey Falconista if we didn't vote for MBR, we should have in this post alone

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The EKA Medal Should NOT Be Awarded

Back